Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Well, it’s a good thing that J&B Scotch isn’t my preferred brand because it just made my permanent restricted list. Watch the ad. I’m at a loss for words. As if that weren’t enough, Soulless Greens Are Trying to Ruin Scotch Whisky. Peat is, after all, a fossil fuel, and you know what that means. If the folks at Glenfiddich need an armed peat warden to shoot trespassers on sight, I hope they have my number.
· The Year in Biden Lies. Test yourself. It only scratches the surface.
· While we’re at it, here’s a beauty. Remember the administrations claim that they had created over a million job in the second quarter? The Philadelphia Fed says those jobs were almost entirely fictitious. Turns out it was more like 10,500 jobs. How could the Bureau of Labor Statistics get it so wrong. I wonder.
· An interesting chart that shows the political skew in universities department by department. Hardly surprising.
· My initial reaction was disbelief, but then I had to remind myself just how ridiculous the wokest of the woke in academia could be if they really made an effort to bring ridicule on themselves. Stanford University has set a new standard with the “Elimination of Harmful Language Initiative.” You’d think it is a parody, but you would be woefully wrong. By the way, if you find yourself on campus, don’t screw up and use the term American. You might really trigger people to head for their safe spaces. For some reason, the Stanford administration has taken this down from their web site after it came to light. Could they possibly be embarrassed to be shown to be fools? As I’ve said countless times, ridicule is the best response to this kind of dumbassery.