Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· It appears that at least seventeen other states have joined Texas in its lawsuit. so far, and it looks likely there will be others. Call your Secretary of State and demand they join the lawsuit. Here are all the states involved.
· The Statistician in the Texas lawsuit against GA, MI, PA and WI says the probability of Biden winning the election was one in a quadrillion. I think he’s fudging on the generous side.
· In the latest issue of the Journal of Economic Literature, Alberto Bisin of NYU body slams Marxist economist Stephanie Kelton of Stony Brook University over her ridiculous “Modern Monetary Theory.” If you haven’t been following this nonsense, she was an advisor to both Bernie Sanders and Fauxcahontas Warren. “MMT, as exposed in the book, appears to be a very poor attempt at supporting this [big spending] political agenda, with no coherent theoretical support.”
· Judge Sullivan goes out whining. Margo Cleveland writes in The Federalist, Trump’s Michael Flynn Pardon Is Only The Beginning Of The Justice This Nation Deserves.
Justice for Flynn requires the public to understand how the Obama-Biden administration, political appointees, career employees, special counsel attorneys, and a federal judge sought to destroy a war hero’s life to wreak revenge on Flynn for his service to Trump—and with a hope that Flynn’s demise would trigger Trump’s destruction. Justice for Flynn requires that those involved in this scandal be the object of public scorn.
· More on the execrable Eric Swalwell. As Scott Johnson says, Eric’s claim that President Trump is trying to make him look bad has a degree of difficulty of 0.0. Tucker had some comments, too. In what should be no surprise, CNN viewers are unaware of this. Journalism is all about deciding which facts the public should know because they might reflect badly on Democrats-Jim Treacher. Or this, Journalism is about covering important stories. With a pillow, until they stop moving-David Burge.
· Tired of social media censoring anything that goes against the liberal narrative? YouTube vows to remove content questioning the election. You might try Rumble instead. More and more conservative content is moving there.
· Get ready for more and more civil disobedience. NJ residents are telling contact tracers to take a hike.
· Holy cow! Joy Reid, the ratings drag for CNN, and one of perhaps the dumbest people on national television, will be teaching journalism at Howard University in 2021. Those poor students.
· The Senate has released their report on Hunter Biden and the Hard Drive from Hell. The Report raises criminal, financial, counterintelligence and extortion concerns. He is apparently under a federal investigation over taxes.
· Now that Elon has moved to Texas, he’s come up with a new product.
· Fed, States sue to break up Facebook. Just the first. Google is next.