Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Classic Kamala. She loves Venn Diagrams. Just shoot me.
· Shipping rates have declined 75% from a year ago. Cargo Shipowners Cancel Sailings as Global Trade Flips From Backlogs to Empty Containers. And Fedex is parking planes.
· Concealed carry insurance business booming as more Americans pack heat. Poll show a clear inverse relationship between crime rates and increased carry permits.
· Aviation Survival Technician Second Class Zack Loesch got a call from Joe Biden thanking him for saving lives during the deadly hurricane. He’s facing discharge from the Coast Guard over Biden’s COVID mandate.
· A lot of folks are running the White House. Joe Biden just isn’t one of them.
· Miranda Devine of the New York Post is the journalist who broke the Hunter Biden laptop story. She has some comments on our senescent president. ‘Senile’ Joe Biden is bringing shame to the United States.
Whether he is falling up the stairs of Air Force One or falling off a stationary bike, whether he is wandering around on stage in a fog or clutching cheat sheets designed for a 4-year-old, whether he is shouting incoherently or whispering creepily, the optics are shocking.
As dishonest and destructive as Biden has been, it’s hard to see an elderly man humiliating himself every day while the White House continues to pretend there is nothing to see and the media pretends he is a serious candidate for 2024.
Comment: Luckily, we have Kamala waiting in the wings biding her time.
· Only 29% of likely U.S. voters think the country is heading in the right direction according to a new Rasmussen poll. I had no idea that 29% of the U.S. population was brain damaged.
· I can’t wait. It’s going to get fun. Need to stock up on popcorn. Jim Jordan teases what’s coming when the Republicans get control of the committees.
· Caught red handed. Fishing duo gets caught cheating by stuffing lead weights in their fish.