Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Tennessee joins Texas and Florida in going sane. Gov. Bill Lee ends COVID-19 restrictions in Tennessee. Tennessee never had a statewide mask mandate.
· “This is the last question I’ll take, and I’m really going to be in trouble.” Our Commander-In-Chief hightails it away from reporters. No telling what those miscreants might ask.
· I’m sure all the woke corporations that donated money to this scam are glad to see how it is being spent. As I’ve said, shareholders should hold to task any management that rolled over for this scam.
· Polls continue to show that virtually everyone but Democratic politicians favor Voter ID. 77% of voters nationally think “a valid form of state or federally issued photo identification to prove U.S. citizenship” should be needed for voting. It is an absolute no-brainer and we all know there is only one reason to oppose it.
· President Trump’s official Smithsonian portrait has been unveiled. As Glenn Reynolds said, it’s everything you wanted it to be except that he’s not riding a velociraptor while firing a machine gun. LOL.
· Every single state should follow Idaho’s example in banning the teaching of critical race theory.
· Only in a truly dystopian universe could this be countenanced by a formerly respectable university. Tulane will have Hunter Biden guest teach a class on “fake news’ this fall. I’m not making this nonsense up.
· One of the great political farewells of all time, from Ed Koch upon losing to David Dinkins. “The People have spoken and they must be punished.” And they were.
· Parents in Texas’ top ranked school district are going to war after learning that their children were being taught critical race theory. It should be a national movement.
Less Than Zero isn’t just one of the best ’80s movies about affluent Hollywood teenage angst, it’s also the exact amount of concern Insanity Wrap can muster for Congresscritter Liz Cheney’s (R-Wyo.) hint about maybe running for president in 2024.
· Former White Obama White House Adviser Charged With Stealing Over $200,000 From Charter School Chain He Founded. He has been arrested and charged by the FBI for stealing $218,005.