Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Sen Kyrsten Sinema leaves Democratic Party to become Independent. Now, if she will caucus with the Republicans, it will throw a real wrench into the works for Chuck Schumer. If Manchin should join her, it would be a real sea change. Sinema’s Sayonara post on Powerline.
· Twitter Busted Wide Open. No mention in New York Times. I’m shocked, just shocked! Clear collusion between government and big tech to skew an election. There should be a remedy. Prager: The Numerous (and Sweeping) Anomalies Regarding the 2020 Election That Cannot Be Ignored.
Two weeks after making some of the best remarks about the state of the nation following the November vote, Dennis Prager added a list of common-sense reasons why to be skeptical of the results of the 2020 Election, otherwise known as "an election that violated every anti-fraud protocol and that resulted in statistically impossible numbers".
a. In 132 years, no president has received more votes in his run for reelection and lost. Yet Donald Trump received 10 million more votes in 2020 than in 2016 -- and lost.
b. Trump won 18 of the 19 counties both Democrats and Republicans regard as the "bellwether" counties that virtually always go with the outcome of presidential elections. Yet he lost.
c. He won four bellwether states -- Florida, Ohio, Iowa and North Carolina. Yet he lost.
d. Republicans held onto all the House seats they were defending and gained another 13 seats. Yet, Trump lost.
Add the following to the anomalies:
e. Unprecedented efforts were made in some states to change election laws.
f. Mostly Democratic states sent out tens of millions of ballots or applications for absentee ballots to people who never requested them.
g. Voting began in some states six weeks before Election Day.
h. People have submitted sworn affidavits at great personal cost and with possible perjury charges that they witnessed ballot tampering on election night.
i. But all these things would matter little if Democrats involved in ballot-counting felt morally compelled to count votes honestly.
· More on The Best Deal Since…
The trade of WNBA star Brittney Griner for Russian “Merchant of Death” Viktor Bout amounts to the best deal of its kind since President Obama traded Bowe Bergdahl for five Taliban leaders held at Guantanamo. As I recall, Obama national security adviser Susan Rice declared that Bergdahl had served with “honor and distinction” (before he deserted). Susan Rice is back in the White House working for President Biden. It would be good to get her take on the Griner-Bout deal.
Stephen Kruiser has some comments in his Morning Briefing: Brittney Griner Should Have Been Left to Rot in Russia.
Brittney Griner is a cliché America-hating lefty who was stupid enough to pack drugs for a trip to a hostile foreign nation. If ever anyone needed a harsh lesson about why America is better, it’s this idiot. She should have had to serve out her labor camp penalty in Russia until she was ready to wake up and sing the Star Spangled Banner every day.
· Wonder what the Russians think of the deal. You can guess. As one said, Whelan has three problems.
"His first problem is that he is white. His second problem is he is a man. His third problem: He is a heterosexual. This is not something that can be forgiven today," Simonyan said. They seem to have a pretty good understanding of the forces driving current policy.
· Jail time is called for. He might find a use for some of that stuff in there. Project Veritas busts Dean for sex-toy show and tell with minor students at Chicago private school that caters to “progressives.”
· Finally, a solution to all those embarrassing questions that Peter Doocy keeps asking “press secretary’ Karine Jean-Pierre. And from the same source – Elon Musk seems to have broken out in red dots since exposing the liberal bias at Twitter for all to see. And still more good news – Disinformation Down 92% As NYT Writers Go On Strike.
· FBI bigwig steps down before new probes begin in Congress. Rats are leaving one-by-one.
· So, maybe our crime plagued blue cities should look to the El Salvador model? Seems to have worked there. Amazing how common sense often does.
· Could we finally be approaching peak climate hysteria? There are signs. You gotta give it to the media when it comes to the hyperbole they use to flog the global warming scam. If they are to be believed, and of course they aren’t, the world is warming twice as fast as itself. Huh? Read on.
· Do the Vaccines Work? That is more and more doubtful despite governments trying to manipulate statistics.
· As Glenn Reynolds says, I feel my luck has taken a turn for the better. I mean, bacon is pork, right? Now, that is my kind of class action lawsuit.