Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Margaret Hoover of PBS’ Firing Line interviewed a former close associate of Mao and thought she was a chance to take a swipe at Trump. She didn’t get the response she expected.
· Sounds like a viable solution to me. Retract Every Russian Collusion Story and Fire Everyone Who Wrote Them. Problem solved. Based on past history, the likelihood is nil.
· Biden tormented by Republican guerrilla campaign and ‘I did it” stickers. I’ve commented before that ridicule is a powerful weapon that we should use against the unhinged left. Saul Alinsky nailed it when he said, “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. There is no defense. It is almost impossible to counterattack ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, who then react to your advantage.” He just didn’t think the right could employ it as effectively, but he was dead wrong as evidenced by the right’s hands down winning of the meme wars.
· If any of you have a stay at home spouse who you know watches this show, you need to set up the parental controls so it can’t be tuned in.
· Last Refuge Of A Senile Scoundrel. Looks like someone is desperate to try and divert attention away from his disastrous energy policy. Biden asks FTC to investigate “Anti-Consumer Behavior” from Energy Companies.
· Maybe we should subcontract our border security to the Poles. They seem to have the right idea. Polish authorities use water cannons, tear gas to push back migrants at border.
· Before she became Biden’s Press Secretary, Jen Psaki had a little different view of Joe. “There have been a number of moments where even those who have affection for Vice President Biden think, ‘what on earth is happening right now?’”
· Kamala Harris: Not a clue.