Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· The Rescue of Roger Locher. This will make you proud to be an American. A great story!
· The President has been discharged from Walter Reed Hospital much to the chagrin of the Democrats who didn’t even try to hide their disappointment and who want the public to have a grossly exaggerated idea of the lethality of the Wuhan virus. Trump’s Tweet bears repeating, “…Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life. We have developed, under the Trump administration, some really great drugs and knowledge. I feel better than I did 20 years ago.” Poor Jennifer Rubin just couldn’t handle it. “Congress might want to defund Walter Reed. It is a public health hazard.” These people are despicable. CNN has distinguished themselves in a crowded field.
· A recent Reuters/Ipsos poll has Biden up by 12 points nationally among registered voters. One commentator opined that he would have expected the Dow Industrials to be down 1000 points on that news and his take was that Wall Street isn’t worried about a Biden victory. My own take is that Wall Street doesn’t believe the polls, and with good reason. We seem to be going through a replay of 2016 in terms of the polls while the anecdotal evidence that they are wrong seems even more obvious. If, in fact, the polls prove to be a egregiously wrong this time a lot of pollsters will be looking for new lines of work. Polls depend on who is sampled.
· Powerline has a particularly good article on the subject above along with a classic Donald Trump clip you have to see. I’m thinking it may be a good analogy for what’s getting ready to happen in Novembrer.
· The always readable Victor Davis Hanson has some comments on Chris Wallace’s performance and subsequent behavior. He essentially shreds him, and deservedly so. Steve Cortes called out Chris Wallace in an interview.
· I’m glad he was able to get some productive work done while hospitalized. President Trump working on declassifying “Spygate” documents from hospital. Most should never have been classified in the first place.
· Running Out The Clock? This rumor has been floating around and seems to be gaining credence. Intel Sources: CIA Director Gina Haspel Banking On Trump Loss To Keep Documents Hidden. They need to be declassified now.
· The left’s reaction to President Trump’s brief motorcade to greet his supporters outside of Walter Reed was totally unhinged. I’ve never seen anything like it. Twitter erupted with an outbreak of head spinning ridiculousness. Has it been President Obama doing it they would have been wiping tears of joy.
· A Florida Democrat who was “testing the system” has been arrested and charged with a felony for requesting a ballot for his dead wife.
· Trump supporters in New York City closed down 5th Avenue in support of the President. This seems to be a trend developing in blue states is following[JW1] similar demonstrations in Hawaii and Beverly Hills. Interesting.
· 60 Minutes is running the story of Tara Reade’s accusation of Joe Biden, but in Australia.
· A new Documentary, America’s Forgotten, digs into the media narrative about illegal immigration. The director is a Democrat and came to some conclusions that are anathema to her party. I know you’ll be surprised to find out that reporters have been known to leave out some salient details of some of the stories they report. She points out examples.
· A lot of Americans are revolting against COVID tyranny. It’s only going to grow.
· President Trump seems to have replace Chuck Norris. Chris Rock: “Trump is in the hospital with COVID…my heart goes out to COVID.” And Rep. Matt Gaetz: “President Trump won’t have to recover from COVID. COVID will have to recover from President Trump.”
· Keep it up Lebron. You’re doing a great job. The lowest watched game of the Finals in history. How low can they drop. Stay tuned. Fans were pretty ticked off when Lebron walked off the court with 10 seconds to go in the game.
· I hope he’s wrong, but Steve Bannon predicts the vote-counting rooms will be a “knife fight.” I’m hoping that the in-person vote will be so definitive that it will make the fight over the mail-in ballots moot.[JW3] An excellent obituary of Winston Groom, the author of Forrest Gump.