Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· More evidence of the insanity that is now San Francisco. “Inside Edition” looks for crime, finds more than it wanted. Theft of anything under $950 is now a misdemeanor.
· The leftist autophagy continues. Now Hillary weighs in on Bernie. “Nobody likes him,nobody wants to work with him.” Her comments in the article are undeniably true. “It’s all baloney and I feel so bad that people got sucked into it,” she added. The same, of course, applies to her. As I’ve tried to point out in numerous posts, Bernie is a despicable human being and a Communist, not a “Democratic Socialist” whatever that is.
· Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is that perfect case of “you just can’t cure dumb.” Lately her inanities have been eclipsed by the primary candidates and the impeachment circus, but she was back at it at a Martin Luther King Day event. Try this one on. “We don’t have a left party in the United States. The Democratic Party is not a left party,” she said, receiving applause from the audience. “The Democratic Party is a center or a center-conservative party.” It’s very telling that her constant inanities go unchallenged by a complicit media. As the writer said, “She could be on a Sunday news show telling the host that President Trump turns into a bat at night and flies around the country eating the brains of babies and no one on the panel would question her.” She is a gift to the Republicans.
· As one commenter said, “He finally gets something right and he apologizes for it.” Sanders apologizes to Biden for supporter’s op-ed alleging corruption.
· Laura Ingraham had some advice for “moderate” Republicans. They should heed it.
· You’ll remember that the media jumped on President Trump with calls of racism when he criticized the powers that be in Puerto Rico for mismanaging aid. What a surprise when this came out. Haven’t heard a lot of mea culpas from the press, though.
· The definition of quid pro quo.
· President’s Trumps comments at Davos. Well said.
[T]o embrace the possibilities of tomorrow, we must reject the perennial prophets of doom and their predictions of the apocalypse. They are the heirs of yesterday’s foolish fortune-tellers — and I have them and you have them, and we all have them, and they want to see us do badly, but we don’t let that happen. They predicted an overpopulation crisis in the 1960s, mass starvation in the ’70s, and an end of oil in the 1990s. These alarmists always demand the same thing: absolute power to dominate, transform, and control every aspect of our lives.
· Right on cue. Greta the climate puppet tells Davos attendees we have 8 years to save the world.
· Mexico is starting to play hardball with illegal migrants. It’s about time.
· He may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but liberal hack and former CNBC resident dimwit John Harwood had the credentials to get hired by CNN. I’ve had the feeling that he was on borrowed time at CNBC after being replaced by Eamon Javers. Here are a few comments that make my point. He’s a walking, talking joke of a “journalist.” Love this headline: CNN Hires Liberal Hack After Whining About Martha McSally Calling One of Their Reporters a ‘Liberal Hack’.
· Hopefully, we are getting closer and closer to a day of reckoning for the SPLC. The lawsuit against Dana Nessel, Michigan Attorney General, has cleared a major hurdle and will now proceed to discovery.