Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· The State of Texas has gone straight to the U.S. Supreme Court in its lawsuit against GA, MI, PA and WI over election rules. Louisiana has joined Texas. Some good comments from John Hinderaker at Powerline.
Writing at PJ Media, Stephen Kruiser isn’t feeling charitable to the Dems. I didn’t used to be this mean-spirited about politics but after what they did for the last for years, I find myself a bit bereft of any charitable feelings for the Dems.
· It was just a matter of time until someone figured this out. Using the Carbon Credit model, politicians can now buy Hypocrisy Credits.
· Looks like some adolescent hackers have taken their cue from Michigan and a few other states. 138,000 kids suddenly added to Santa’s Nice List in middle of night.
· Finally. Now let the civil suits begin. Case against Gen. Flynn grudgingly dropped by Judge Sullivan.
· I’ve made fun in the past of one of the Democrat’s dimmer bulbs, political hack Eric Swalwell. Just how dim a bulb he was is becoming apparent as he was caught up in a Chinese espionage effort. When asked if sex was involved, his staff claims it is classified. Classified as what? Idiocy? The Chinese agent, who has since returned to China to flee an FBI investigation, was able to place an intern in Swalwell’s office. From Instapundit.
· Today’s Comic Relief From The Left. An irrelevant former news anchor desperately yearns for relevance.
· A lawsuit happy government nanny. The description of Biden’s choice to head Health and Human Services. Just what we need.