Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Never one to shirk controversy, Ammo Grrrll takes on the transgender movement in her column today.
It’s long past time that we stop agreeing to play along. We are nice people who do not enjoy being unkind to the mentally ill or con artists. But it is critical to our personal and collective sanity eventually to say, “That emperor has no flippin’ clothes on. I will not say things that I know to be untrue and you can’t make me. Now get the hell out of my bathroom.”
· Always remember that what the liberals accuse you of is almost always what they are doing themselves. I’ve always thought that the risible Eric Swalwell was a couple of wrenches shy of a full tool-box and he seems to have forgotten the First Rule of Holes: When you find yourself in one, stop digging. Still friends on Facebook?
· We know the deleterious effects of shutdowns. 3 Studies That Show Lockdowns Are Ineffective at Slowing COVID-19.
· Apparently honesty and logic is frowned upon in the Perkioman Valley School District in Pennsylvania. Principal Amy Sacks was fired for sharing a conservative meme on her Facebook page that indicated she would rather vote for a potato than Joe Biden.
· If you haven’t been following this story about Michigan House Rep. Cynthia Johnson, here is an update. She is the one who tried to dox the whistleblowers who testified on voter fraud before the Michigan legislature.
· Swill this. More on boy wonder Eric Swalwell.