Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· As a lot of you know, I like to cook. I use cast iron mostly for my skillets, but have been looking for a good, non-toxic, non-stick one. Ran across this on Indiegogo and it looks impressive. I’ve bought from them before and been pleased. Mello Non-Stick Pans.
· Millennials, The Wealthiest Generation? Believe It. This group is demographically right where the Baby Boomers were in 1982 as we began the greatest bull market of my lifetime that didn’t end until 2000. The oldest Millennials are now 40 and the youngest are about 25-26. That is fifteen years of increased consumption, home buying, and raising families. It is one of the underlying reasons for my long-term bullishness.
· To our CIC and refugee from Madame Tussauds. Don’t Nuke Me Bro. In an otherwise barely coherent speech, this: "If you think you need to have weapons to take on the government, you need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons."
· Mazie Hirono is inarguably the dumbest Senator. As Kurt Schlichter says, “if it weren’t for Ten Lieu, she’d be the dumbest person in Congress.” He’s forgetting Hank Johnson and Auntie Maxine, but there are so many to choose from. Mazie chose to debate one of the smartest members of the Senate, Ted Cruz. It didn’t go well. Her colleagues rescued her before she was totally eviscerated.
· Twitter and Facebook have not been happy with satire site Babylon Bee. Facebook is changing the way they censor satire to address this problem. They need to be brought up short by Congress and immediately lose the protection of Rule 230.
· Who’s Recovering From Covid? Probably no surprises, here.