Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· A former Progressive, Joel Kotkin, has some interesting thoughts on the midterm elections and what effect, or lack of effect, it might have on the Democrats. He is essentially saying that a Progressive bloodbath has merely been postponed.
For all their cautious optimism yesterday, a mild Midterms victory may prove the last thing the Democrats need. If they had performed as predicted, the Democrats and their media adjuncts would now be busily dissecting their defeat.
· Ammo Grrrll writes every Friday on Powerline. I have linked to her pieces before She had a good piece last week on the election.
We need to clear out the asylum, one corrupt lunatic at a time. Tuesday was a very small and disappointing start. It was not the decisive turn toward sanity for which we had hoped. “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” (To which my five-year-old responded, “If I had to go 1000 miles, I would take a plane.” Point taken.) There is much more work to be done. We’re demoralized now, but we really have no choice. It’s continue fighting or just give up and “love Big Brother.” We have two years to read up on Valley Forge and find the courage to emulate it.
· Yeah? I wouldn’t count on it. Doug Emhoff, Kamala’s husband, tells Democrats they must back Kamala if Biden doesn’t run in 2024.
· Hard to make a living when you depend on PETA for your consumer base. Plant-based “meat” isn’t faring too well. I wouldn’t be surprised if the same morons who came up with Turkey bacon were responsible. Their products are essentially inedible.
· There is hope for SNL. Nation Excitedly Anticipates First Funny SNL Episode In Years After Writers Boycott.