Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Pelosi! Tear Down This Wall! Every single Republican in the House and Senate should be chanting this 24/7. I’ve seen it in person and I can’t believe this is happening in our country.
· I’ve faced some serious dilemmas before, but nothing like this.
· Portland mayor has change of heart. Looks to re-fund police after homicides spike.
· US Marines attack Tucker Carlson, critics, forced to walk back comments with apologies. One retired Colonel had the following comments: “If you were under my command you and your troops would be standing at attention in front of me right now so you could accept your court martial charges and they could witness it. Who the hell is in charge of these buffoons?” Tucker’s response to the military’s criticism: “If the woke generals treat us like they’ve treated the Taliban, we’ll be fine.”
· Based on what we’re seeing, I wouldn’t rule this out. Military to Allow Troops to Replace Camo With Colors of Their Gender Identity Flag. And this: Surviving WWII Veteran Recounts Harrowing Story Of The Lack Of Trans Representation On D-Day.
· Any updates, Chelsea? Chelsea Handler’s peon to Pepe Le Cuomo.
· Fact check on the New York Times. In
1995 they informed us that the East Coast beaches would be gone in 2020. Climate “Experts are now 0-44 with their predictions, but that
doesn’t seem to bother the true
believers Kool-Aid drinkers.
· It’s encouraging that not all liberals are total idiots. From time to time Bill Maher tries to tone down the stupidity.
· As I’ve said, these idiots need to be called out and ridiculed 24/7 by everyone. This teacher has had enough of critical race theory and lets the school board know it.
· Sent my two Senators and my Representative this comment from Twitter: “It’s a national disgrace that Capitol Hill remains wholly militarized, while Portland is an open warfare zone.” They need to be bombarded until they take up the cry full-throat.
· This isn’t really a surprise, or shouldn’t be, It seems young Mr. Hogg’s pillow company never really got off the ground despite all the breathless promotion is got from the Washington Post and other liberals.