Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· If it weren’t for double standards, the Washington Post would have no standards at all.
· The Tragic Failure of William Barr. Roger Simon weighs in with some comments that I find it hard not to endorse.
· Right. Let’s follow the “science.” Ohio allows high schoolers to wrestle but forbids shaking hands before and after matches.
· We knew this was coming. Nation’s CEO’s Beg Ocasio-Cortez To Start A Boycott Against Them.
· Most elites are obviously out of touch, but ours are truly, uniquely idiotic. Gleeful Bill Gates, Keep Restaurants and Bars Closed for Six Months, Allow Slow Return to New Normal Activity in 2022. Hey, Bill, how about NO? Lookee, I have a matched set of middle fingers.
· The evidence from the forensic examination of the Dominion voting machines in Antrim County, MI seems to point to overwhelming evidence of fraud. A Michigan judge has ordered the release of the audit report. The MI Atty. Gen. and Secty. Of State seem to be frantically trying to suppress the investigation.