Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· A ‘pandemic of the unvaccinated?’ I don’t think so, Joe. Tucker Carlson demolished the President’s statement.
· New York City might be ripe for a return of the Vigilance Committees that cropped up in the old West as a response to the lack of law enforcement. Manhattan’s ‘progressive’ new DA, Alvin Bragg, has announced that he will not seem jail time for anything short of murder or deadly assault.
· Stephen Kruiser’s Morning Briefing: ‘Democracy’ is the Dems’ new code word for Communism.
As the Covid shots rolled out in late 2020, Fauci and his cheerleaders were insisting that “vaccines” would stop the virus. Not slow it down. Not weaken the symptoms, but stop it. The sales pitch was that if you got the shot you could say adios to Covid forever.
· Former Chicom spy boy toy Eric Swalwell (D-CA) has never been accused of possessing intellectual heft. I can see why he’s worried. If he is right, there is a good chance that he and his buddy Schiff will be the first stood up against the wall. ‘Democracy Is at Stake’ – This Week Only! The memo obviously went out over the weekend.
· I put a link in one of my blog posts last week to the Joe Rogan interview with Dr. Peter McCullough. It was longer than most will probably watch, so here is a synopsis. Both his interview with Dr. McCullough and Dr. Malone have gone viral.
· Ted Cruz finally said out loud what a lot of folks have been thinking. If Republicans take back the House, Biden could be impeached. I’d say ‘when they take back the House.’
· An interesting non-military strategy for convincing China that a takeover of Taiwan might not be in their best interest. The ‘Broken Nest’ strategy.
· Biden destroys another great American institution, The Little Caesar’s $5 pizza.
· 25th House Democrat announces they won’t seek reelection. The proverbial rats vacating a sinking ship.
· The fairest election ever? Georgia opens investigation into possible illegal ballot harvesting in 2020 election.