Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Biden: Drill, Baby, Drill! Yesterday, our desperate President sent a letter to a number of oil companies demanding they produce more oil. This, of course, from the nitwit who campaigned on a promise to end drilling to enable transition to energy sources that work only occasionally. We’re being governed by a cabal of total nitwits. I think the swing in November could be more massive than even the most optimistic believe.
· Biden’s speech to the AFL-CIO was a tour de force of calumnies. James Bovard in the New York Post took on the task of fact-checking.
Biden alternates between claiming credit for everything good that happens in America and swearing to be an innocent bystander to an economy going off the rails. There are plenty of slanted fact-checking websites waiting to absolve progressive policies and Democratic politicians. But there is no cure for the grim numbers that Americans see every day at the gas pump. Perhaps Biden’s only hope is that the fact checkers can persuade people: “Don’t believe your lying eyes!”
· Byron York: The Powerless Presidency. Good piece.
· There is really no other way to put it. Karine Jean-Pierre is just really bad at her job. Even with the media tossing her softballs, Biden press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre can’t get the bat off her shoulder.
· I can understand why people are leaving states like California and New York in droves and moving to Texas, Tennessee and Florida, but Mexico? Thousands of Californians are fleeing to Mexico in search of more ‘affordable living.’