Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Charles Barkley drops the Truth Bomb.
· There has been a steady drip of disturbing things coming out of the Durham prosecution of Sussman. The FBI’s top brass were “fired up” about destroying Trump. It is clear that the FBI needs to go through a major purge, as does the DOJ. These people need to be prosecuted, but it will take a major housecleaning to install those willing to do the job. It will probably take Republican control of all three branches of government to do what has to be done, which is to send someone through the DOJ and FBI like Sherman through Georgia.
It is a disgusting story, which inevitably raises the question: can the FBI be salvaged? I have a friend, recently retired from the Bureau, who says that a large majority of agents are honest [that’s in itself kind of damning with faint praise], and the FBI was betrayed by a dozen politicians at the top, starting with James Comey. That may be true. But public confidence in what once was regarded as America’s premier law enforcement agency is so shaken that one wonders whether it makes sense to abolish the FBI and start over.
· Get Woke, Go Broke. State Farm came close but quickly backed down after being pummeled by angry agents who could see their business evaporating.
· These people have to go. November isn’t soon enough. Biden Admin: K-12 Schools Must Put Boys In Girls’ Bathrooms To Get Federal Lunch Money.
· Somewhere, sometime, someone who doesn’t need to reproduce must have done this to require a warning from the Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation.
· There has to be a backup plan. There’s a backup plan, right? LOL. Democrats are desperately looking for an alternative to Biden in 2024. It’s not a very deep bench.