Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· So where is Lord Nelson when you need him? Are we getting ready for the second Battle of Trafalger? The English and French navies are threatening each other[JW1] in the English Channel over fishing.
· I had commended software company Basecamp for its stance on workplace wokeness, but I was apparently too quick. They have backed off after employees[JW2] cried and screamed after the company’s chief strategist said that he does not believe the company is white supremacist. He has been suspended. For a few glittering moments, it looked like Basecamp could be a new model for companies.
· How do you think you would have handled this? This police officer reacted quickly and decisively, and, with all that adrenalin coursing through his veins, had the presence of mind not to shoot the other guy who could easily be perceived as a threat. Not a job I want and certainly not one likely to be done by the social workers some want to replace the police with.
· You’ve got to be kidding. Dwayne Johnson considering run for President. He has an “ambition to unite our country.”
· The nitwit in charge of purging the military of MAGA patriots and installing Critical Race Theory, Bishop Garrison. He says that being a Trump supporter makes you a racist, misogynist, extremist. This moron is the Senior Advisor to the Secretary of Defense for Diversity and Inclusion. We are in BIG TROUBLE. At least one Congressman, Michael Waltz (R-FL), a former Green Beret and Afghanistan war veteran, is addressing the issue. He is a member of the House Armed Services Committee and has written a letter to the Superintendent of West Point demanding answers.
· It is about time that some of these criminals face the consequences of their actions. St. Louis prosecutor, Kim Gardner, is facing prosecutorial misconduct charges and could face disbarment.