Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Every Republican in the House and Senate should sign this statement by the New York Young Republican Club without exception.
· A very good piece on Powerline about the Cheney’s and the difference in how two different Congressional Investigations were handled. The author is spot on in his assertion that no Republican should have agreed to serve on the Jan. 6 committee rather than let Nancy Pelosi determine who the Republicans could be.
Inflation Reduction Act $739 billion boondoggle is the
Democrat’s biggest sellout to the Communist Chinese Party yet. To see why, read this. Energy Prices Set To Skyrocket.
· An amazing story. One hole in it is that apparently the NTSB investigators did not find the kind of shrapnel holes in the fuselage that would be expected. One of my best friends was on this flight. He had missed his flight to Europe out of Dulles and had to rush to NY to catch TWA flight 800. The TWA 800 Whistleblower is Legit.
· This guy is a piece of work. Wray was in a hurry to leave the Senate hearing the other day. Now we know why.
· The encroaching senility of our Commander-In-Chief has been an ongoing worry. Perhaps we should add Nancy to the list. This statement is hard to believe. She said that China “one of the freest societies in the world.” Really?
· Another one bites the dust. Joe Kent has been declared the winner of the Republican primary in Washington state, defeating RINO Jaime Herrera Beutler who voted for impeachment.