Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· The media has been itching to declare the election over and did so on Saturday. The states have yet to ratify the results and there are numerous lawsuits being filed and mandatory recounts being done. The possibility of massive voter fraud exists and Facebook and Twitter are no longer even paying lip service to being neutral. It may be too much to hope for that we’ll see votes reversed in some of the most egregious offenders, but it should nevertheless be fought tooth and nail. Our country has always accepted the outcomes of fair elections. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. You aren’t happy about it, but that’s the way a Democratic Republic works. President Trump’s election in 2016 triggered a liberal meltdown that was abetted by a complicit media and we spent four years “investigating” nonsense and lies while a President under siege managed to build the best economy in our history, achieve the lowest unemployment in our history among all demographics, cut government regulations, achieve major foreign policy victories, and bring the Middle East closer to peace than any other president in history. You may not like his personality, his bombast, or his constant Tweets, but you have no leg to stand on arguing that his policies haven’t been overwhelmingly successful.
Now we are faced with the potential of inaugurating a President who clearly doesn’t have both oars in the water and a Vice President who is the most liberal member of the Senate and slept her way into politics through an affair with a married San Francisco mayor, Willie Brown, and should be allowed nowhere near the reins of power. Unlike the debunked and totally made up allegations against President Trump, Joe Biden has been exposed as a thoroughly corrupt politician and the evidence was provided by his son. If Biden is certified the winner, he enters office under a very black cloud and the strong belief on the part of Trump voters that the election was stolen. They may not ultimately prevail, but they don’t intend to roll over and “move on.” They intend to fight as if our way of life depends on it, and it may.
· Mandate? I think I heard Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden use the word “mandate” to describe that the voter have given them. Unless Webster’s has drastically changed the definition of mandate, I don’t think so. We have a disputed election and evidence of potentially massive voter fraud coupled with razor thin margins and some mathematical anomalies that defy description in Michigan and Wisconsin. In Michigan alone, over 60% of the counties used software that “accidentally” switched votes from Republican to Democrat. In one county, it was a 5,000 vote swing that when reversed gave President Trump a 2500 vote margin of victory in the county. No word yet on an audit of the other counties. Add to that the fact that at least 30 states used the software involved. As Shakespeare said, “There’s something rotten in Denmark.” Mandate? Hardly!
· Just Shocking! Watchdog finds 21,000 dead registrants on PA voter rolls in final weeks of election.
· Ever heard of Benford’s Law. You might find this interesting. Benford’s Law or The First-Digit Law is used to check if a set of numbers are naturally occurring or manually fabricated. More on the mathematical anomalies.
· Civil Forfeiture or “Policing for Profit” is something I’ve argued against for a long time and something that has been regularly abused. Good news. Last week saw a former Police Chief in South Carolina sentenced to a year and a day in prison for his theft of $80,000 during a traffic stop.
· The rest of the mainstream media has always hated F0X News, and now they’ve managed to inflame their base and their core viewers are deserting them. OAN and Newsmax are the clear beneficiaries along with Breitbart and Steve Bannon’s online War Room.