Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· And the hits just keep coming. New memos raise alarming questions about whether politics influenced probe into Obama appointee. I think we have a pretty good idea what the answer is, don’t we?
· And this from the CIA due to a FOIA request. CIA files say staffers committed sex crimes involving children. They weren’t prosecuted. What the hell is going on? I’m starting to think that some of our government agencies need the Sodom and Gomorrah treatment. Maybe leave a nice pillar of salt where some of the buildings are now.
· Researchers shoot holes in study touted for confirming ‘masks work’ in curbing COVID. About as good as a chain link fence keeps mosquitoes out of your yard.
· The Boy Mayor, Pete Buttigieg, was quick to jump on the anti-Kavanaugh bandwagon and voice his support for Christine Blasey Ford. Meanwhile, his campaign advisor was telling him that Christine was “Looney Tunes” and “the height of Me Too overreach.” Pete had to toe the party line, though due to his total lack of cohones. You can disabuse yourself of the notion that any of these people have an ounce of integrity.
· A little hypocrisy at Apple? Woke bulls**t from Tim Cook.
· Is anyone vetting these people? Another Biden nominee for a lifetime appointment may fact some tough resistance in the Senate.
· Amazing! Kamala Harris records ad for GOP. You’ll likely be seeing this again.