Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· If you are a glutton for punishment or just want to be outraged, here is one of the worst speeches ever given by a sitting US President. The Wall Street Journal got it right. Biden’s Speech Had It All Backward.
· This is the best analysis of the President’s speech that I’ve seen. It is five minutes well worth listening to. William B. Allen is Emeritus Professor at Michigan State University and a pastor at First Baptist Church in Havre de Grace, Maryland.
· Biden’s Repulsive Speech. It is becoming more and more clear who the fascists actually are. What was a “purely partisan speech whose object was to vilify the administration’s political opposition” was carried live by only CNN and MSNBC. That should tell you something. As Scott Johnson of Powerline said:
What fresh hell was this? The staging appeared to mark the return of Leni Riefenstahl. This was for dummies. This was . And yet one didn’t exactly yearn to join the crowd to worship its hero.
· Well, as usual, the Babylon Bee nailed it. Biden Condemns Fascism In Speech While Also Debuting Attractive New Mustache.
· More on Triumph of the Shill. Biden’s crazed, paranoid speech not playing well.
· Still more. “One of the most menacing, bitter angry and divisive speeches in modern US political history.” On the Legal Insurrection web site.
· Gen. Mark Milley, who has been outspoken in the past about the military being used for political purposes has been silent on Biden’s use of the Marine Corp. as background for his Hitlerian address.
· Dork Brandon, Revisited. For some reason, the Democrats think portraying Slow Joe as a dark, avenging superhero (!) is a good idea. Despite the ridicule they received a few weeks ago, they tried it again last night, with predictable results.
· Babylon Bee is having a field day.
· From Citizens For Sanity. Political Ad Of The Year.
· The press was ecstatic when Chokwe Lumumba won the Jackson ,MS mayoral election with 93% of the vote in the city with an 82.47% black population. Now, he makes Detroit look like a poster child for good management. What an unmitigated disaster by a totally unqualified and incompetent politician.
· An interesting study that was apparently 100% effective in preventing COVID.
· Biden has certainly kept one promise – to screw American motorists. This chart should shock you. Meanwhile OPEC has cut production targets by 100,000 barrels per day. Oh, and our Strategi Petroleum Reserve is at the lowest levels in 40 years. European Gas prices jumped over 25% on Monday after Gazprom announced it would not reopen is main gas pipeline to Europe.
· When it comes to 2nd Amendment rights, these folks are serious and have been successful. Following the Bruen decision, they are turning up the heat.