Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· What the heck is going on in this country? What, indeed? … as we watch in horror as potentially millions of migrants from all over the world walk casually into our country, Democrats will look us in the face and say things are getting better. Read the whole article. It’s short and to the point.
· Thank goodness for Sen. Hagerty (R-TN). Stick to your guns.
· Just how bad is it? Read the whole post. Below are a few excerpts.
If a frank enemy of the United States had taker over the executive branch this past January, I wonder if he would conduct himself one whit differently than have Joe Biden, his administration, and his Democratic enablers in Congress and the media.
The federal government is aiding and abetting illegal immigration. That is a violation of federal law and thus another manifestation of Biden’s disregard for his solemn duty to execute the laws faithfully, on unabashed display this week with his dictatorial eviction-moratorium decree, which he and his administration concede is unconstitutional.
But Biden has signaled that the border is open and that those who try to cross illegally stand an excellent chance of getting in and staying. Rhetorically, the president pretends the laws are being enforced, but he knows this is impossible in the conditions he has willfully created. The government is woefully short of the detention space, enforcement personnel, and administrative resources that would be needed to handle the vast migrant crowds arriving daily.
As long as the Biden policies remain in place, there is no end in sight; the challenge just metastasizes. Treating us as if we were imbeciles, the administration assures us that it is moving migrants away from the border (i.e., deeper into the country) to centers where they are “processed” and given dates to show up for hearings, at which their refugee and other claims to remain in the U.S. will be adjudicated. But this is ridiculous.
Our covid response has been dictated by politicians and bureaucrats, while the voices of actual physicians with expertise in the relevant fields and with clinical experience treating covid patients have been suppressed by the press and by social media giants. The result has been a fiasco. The Panic Pandemic.
· Ammo Grrrll has a pretty good rundown of the insanity the left would like to force on you. These people are, of course, lunatics.
· Sorry, Joe. You haven’t created a single job. You have in fact caused the numbers to be lower than they would otherwise be through your executive orders like the one shutting down the Keystone Pipeline. People aren’t stupid.
· Poor Joe decided to swap disses with Gov. DeSantis. Never a good move to show up at a gunfight with a butter knife. When asked about DeSantis’ comments, Biden’s response was this witty rejoinder, “Governor Who?” When informed of Biden’s response, DeSantis’ reply was, “I’m not surprised that Biden doesn’t remember me…The question is what else has he forgotten?” Still waiting on Biden’s next witty rejoinder.
· An incredible Olympic performance by Gable Stevenson of the Univ. of Minnesota. Down 3 points with 13 seconds to go, he scored 4 points to win the Gold from the prior[JW2] three-time world champion, with the final 2 points coming in the last second. Here’s the clip. You can skip to the 4-minute mark for the finale and his trademark celebration. Incredible! Even Ric Flair, the inimitable Nature Boy, was excited. ou
· Hell, yes! Follow the Science. Right answer.
· In case you missed it, here is Tucker Carlson’s piece on how Hungary solved their border crisis. Not very complicated, but it seems to be beyond the grasp of the Democrats and their doddering occupant of the White House who continues to ignore his oath of office. It’s way past time for every Republican in the House and Senate to be confrontational 24/7. The rest of us should be marching in the streets with pitchforks and lanterns.
· Here is the full interview with Viktor Organ. It is 20 minutes long and well worth watching. He shames U.S. politicians with his openly patriotic and well-reasoned comments. I think he could win the nomination for 2024 if it were legal.