Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
Now that the Hunter Biden dam has finally burst for the MSM, we’re finally getting the “Hey, the Biden family sure seems to be involved in a lot of shady business deals” stories we should have gotten well before the 2020 election, if the media weren’t so in the tank for Democrats.
NPR at the time calle it “not a real story” and refused to cover it. As one dissident NPR reporter said, …But what it’s always been is a story.”
“It’s really hard,” Hunter wrote his daughter Naomi about the burdens of him serving as the clan’s breadwinner. “But don’t worry, unlike Pop, I won’t make you give me half your salary.” Apparently, there is some very damning stuff about to come out. We’ll see if the MSM can cover it up. I think it may have gone too far now for that to work. New York Post: Hunter Biden frequently covered family expenses, texts reveal.
· Constitutional scholar and George Washington University Law School professor Jonathan Turley believes Hunter Biden should be charged.
· An interesting profile on the general in charge of Ukrainian forces.
Conclusion: “So we’ll call that letter claiming the Biden emails were potential Russian disinfo a lie, a fabrication, made-up, fake stuff designed to influence an election. That’s disinformation by any definition, and evidence the only disinformation op in 2020 was run against the American voters by their own intelligence community working with the media and on behalf of the Democrats.”
· Disinformation, American Style (Part Two). University of Chicago panel thoroughly embarrassed by freshmen asking questions. You need to watch the clips to see just how stupid these people are or just how stupid they think we are.
Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to attend a fire prevention speech delivered by an arsonist? Or perhaps a child safety seminar led by a pedophile? Well, that’s exactly what it felt like Wednesday during the University of Chicago’s “Conference on Disinformation and Erosion of Democracy,” featuring some of the greatest promulgators of disinformation and illiberalism in American history.
One of the Democrats’ most laughable claims is their alleged devotion to the “rule of law.” By law, of course, they don’t mean the Constitution, nor do they mean federal statutes–, those relating to immigration–which can be ignored whenever convenient. If they mean anything at all, they refer to rule by liberal lawyers.
· Americans Say: Biden Is Bad For America according to Rasmussen poll. Many believe that Biden’s 40% approval rating, while extremely low, is still overstated. Count me as one. Rasmussen found that just 27% of those polled would like to see Biden reelected, while 42% believe it would be better for America is Trump were reelected. That’ll make some heads spin.
· Oh, how I hope and pray this is true. History 101: The Left is Awakening a ‘Sleeping Giant’. Real Americans have had it!
Now is the time for conservatives to get LOUD. The battle against Marxism is ON, and it’s going very well for us. Now is the time to step on the gas, NOT the brakes. It’s time for all of us to go to a school board meeting, demand answers, and stop voting for RINOs like Mitt Romney,[ Lisa Murkowski and Susan Collins].
· I look forward every year to the results of the Bulwer Lytton Fiction Contest to see who can write the worst opening to a novel in different categories. It is named for Bulwer Lytton who began one of his novels with the phrase “It was a dark and stormy night.” Here are the winners for 2021.
· I know this this is hard to believe, but They Just Make Stuff Up. Of course they do. Remember Hunter Biden’s laptop was “Russian disinformation”. We were told that in a letter signed by 50 former ‘Intelligence Officials’. Now it’s Tucker Carlson’s turn in the barrel.
· And how about this. What a huge surprise! Democrats block subpoena for Hunter Biden to testify before Congress.
· As we’ve mentioned before, Slow Joe has a well-documented history of lying about all sorts of things. It is obviously congenital. Some of his “family memories” are just cringeworthy.
I think we can all agree with this.
· A good example of what total scumbags some liberal “journalists” are. Thor Benson is a coward and a bully who is likely to try his crap with the wrong person at some point.
· Tennessee makes Ivermectin available without prescription for treatment of COVID.
· Shoplifters are treated a little differently in Florida than in California.
· Madison Cawthorn schools Nancy Pelosi with simple explanation of what a women is.
· Jen “Circle Back” Psaki is the perfect straight woman for Peter Doocy.