Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· As Stephen Kruiser says, Media finally finds a mob it doesn’t like. Let me be clear about this up front: I in no way condone what went on. Riots are riots. I’m not some mainstream media hack who prevaricates when writing about civil unrest in order to cover for people I might think are on the right side of things. Once you go full mob rule, I don’t care who you voted for, you’re an idiot and you’re on the wrong side. Agreed! The first thing I noticed while scanning the news was that virtually every conservative commenting on the situation was condemning the violence. Immediately. That stood in stark contrast to high-ranking Democrats and their flying monkeys in the mainstream media spending all last summer telling us that things were peaceful while we were staring at burning buildings. Good Point! Read his whole piece.
· A real tragedy that shouldn’t have happened, but an example of what can happen when you allow yourself to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Something I’ve always tried to impress on my children. This woman was an Air Force veteran who served four enlistments. Here is some more information about her.
· Unfortunately, every movement has its lunatic fringe. This guy is a prime example and hardly indicative of the thousands of others that attended the rally.
· Matt Gaetz spoke after Congress reconvened. Worth listening to.
· The left and the media’s reaction seems to be “Revolution for me but not for thee.”
· Sorry, Jake. You lost any semblance of journalistic integrity long ago. The moral high ground isn’t anywhere near in your reach.
· I can’t argue with this based on what we’ve already seen on numerous occasions.
· This shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone. The S&P 500 has phenomenally outperformed Hedge Funds over the last ten years. It’s not even close.
· An interesting piece on whether Congress has the right to set aside the Electoral College votes. Either we have honest elections or we don’t.
· South Korea sends military forces to Strait of Hormuz after tanker seized by Iranians. Based on my experience with the ROK soldiers in Vietnam, Iran would do well to release the tanker and not mess with them.A very good article. The Great UnReason of 2020: The ‘Curious, but Quite Authentic,Inability to Think.’