Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· “Critical Race Theory is a set of poisonous, racist, anti-American set of doctrines…” But it may not be questioned by the current administration. It is a total scam.
· Someone needs to tell the Greens that there isn’t a battery fairy. Mining Lithium takes 500 gallons of water per ton. Cobalt is found in the Congo and central Africa and hardly anywhere else. The price has quadrupled in the last two years.
· An interesting interview on Australian television. Not likely to see it on CNN or NBC. It points out the ridiculous political theater going on in Washington, D.C. Leaks already coming from White House about Biden’s mental capacity. Wonder who’s leaking that? A good six minute interview with John Hinderaker.
· Being “authoritarian” depends on whether or not you’re a Republican or Democrat. Biden goes full dictator after calling the use of Executive Orders dictatorship.
· Still Trump’s party? Kind of looking that way. Wyoming’s Republicans have censured Liz Cheney and South Carolina’s Republicans have censured Tom Rice.
· This one is right up there with Yasser Arafat’s nomination. BLM nominated for Nobel Peace Prize. No joke.
· Wonder what the press would have done with this if the name was Trump instead of Waters?
· The kind of people being appointed by our new administration. New State Department spokesperson, Jalina Porter, believes “Largest threat to U.S. National Security are U.S. Cops.
· Mayor Beetlejuice’s plan. Gas stations in Chicago are partnering with Armed Security to protect customers from carjacking epidemic.
· Justice Department investigating Elon Musk’s SpaceX for non-woke hiring practices. He’s hiring Americans.
· The flag ranks in the military need a thorough house cleaning.
· A lot of you aren’t old enough to remember when the Hunt Brothers tried to corner the Silver Market in late 1979/early 1980. Their short squeeze turned into losing their shorts. I had a friend who was a commodity trader back then. He told me he drove into a car wash listening to the news on the radio, and when he came out the other end he had lost his house and his wife.