Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· In case you haven’t been following the scandal surrounding the Lincoln Project, former John McCain aide John Weaver’s reputation was an open secret in Washington, D.C.
· Well, Ted, thank you for posting this. She is, of course, absolutely right. Marjorie Taylor Greene on how to find the money to build the wall.
· If IQ tests were mandatory for those running for public office, we’d have several openings in Congress. Case in point, AOC.
· Chuck Schumer’s fellow lawmakers took his comments on Trump inciting “erection” to heart. The Panda Tribune reports that Democrats have begun legal proceedings against Viagra for it role in inciting massive ‘uprisings.’ ROTFLOL
· Biden’s Climate Czar, Gina McCarthy, shows why these people are idiots. Watch to the end. Using coal power to recharge a Chevy Volt.
· House Republicans prepare to oust Liz Cheney from leadership. Matt Gaetz quote: “If Liz Cheney had a rally with all of her supporters, they could likely meet inside one of the elevators in the capital, and still have plenty of room for social distancing,”
· When Satire nails it. Last August the Babylon Bee had an article, BLM Rioters Awarded Nobel Peace Prize. Who knew the Nobel nominating committee was paying attention and didn’t realize it was satire? Norwegian MP Petter Eide took it to heart. Black Lives Matter is an anti-law-enforcement domestic terrorist organization and nothing more. You know that. I know that. Something seems to have gotten lost in the translation to Norwegian, however. Just to make the point that the whole nominating process is a joke, Norwegian lawmaker Lars Haltbrekken nominated Stacey Abrams.
· Andrew Cuomo has been taking a lot of heat lately over his management of the COVID pandemic. He has a plan.
· You know the old meme, Do You Miss Me, Yet? Apparently, CNN does as its ratings crashed in Biden’s first week. They don’t have Trump to dis on anymore. “CNN without Trump is like a flower without sunlight.” Well, maybe a weed.
· Normally, big contributors are rewarded with second or third tier ambassadorships, particularly if they are incompetent. Not so with President Biden. He has appointed a thoroughly incompetent person, Suzi LeVine to assistant secretary of the Employment and Training Administration. She will lead the administration’s pandemic effort. In more good news, the administration seems to be staffing up with China sympathizers. What could go wrong? Someone needs to look after Hunter’s Chinese investments, after all.
· States begin to strike back against big tech censorship. It’s obvious that there isn’t likely to be any action on the federal front, so states must take the lead.