Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Tulsi Gabbard’s conscience finally moved her to leave the Democratic Party. I can think of a few more like her that should take the same step, and she invited them to join her. Her statement was concise and pointed.
I can no longer remain in today’s Democratic Party that is now under the complete control of an elitist cabal of warmongers driven by cowardly wokeness, who divide us by racializing every issue & stoke anti-white racism, actively work to undermine our God-given freedoms, are…
· With the midterm election less than a month off, Biden drops below 50% on all top 10 American priorities according to a new poll.
· A case with far reaching legal implicatons. National Pork Producers Council v. Ross. Unless California is enjoined from imposing it’s own wokeness it will cost all of us and it will spread like a fungus.
National Pork Producers Council v. Ross may be one of the most consequential cases of the Term, and I don't just mean for the price of pork chops. A few states, most importantly California, are such large markets that—if the Supreme Court does not intervene—they can impose their notions of proper standards of production on every other state in the Union, at little cost to themselves. Because nationwide producers often cannot segment their markets, producers will be forced to follow California rules for the whole country, or face the crippling consequence of exclusion from the California market.
· Are we in the beginnings of an all-out energy catastrophe? We couldn’t possibly have a more incompetent team managing our energy policy. Here is just how lame they are. Report: Biden Tried To Persuade Saudis To Delay Production Cut.
The obvious way to “fight OPEC’s control of the energy market” is by producing all the oil and gas we can. It was obvious to Donald Trump, anyway. It is hard to believe that Biden and his advisers are actually this dim.
· As well he should. Trump rips McConnell for backing Murkowski. She looks like she is going down to defeat by challenger Kelly Tshibaka whose name is easy to pronounce since it sounds like Han Solo’s sidekick Chewbacca. For the Republicans it will be like picking up an extra Senate seat. The money Mitch is spending to help Murkowski is money that could be used to help Republicans defeat a Democrat in other races, like Arizona.
· Slow Joe, if he makes it, will be the first president to tune 80 while in office. His birthday is November 20, just twelve days after his party is likely to go through a thorough shellacking in the midterms. Might not be the happiest celebration he’s ever had. From my favorite source of Zodiac sign definitions - He is a Scorpio: The worst of the lot!!! You are shrewd in business and cannot be trusted. You shall achieve the pinnacle of success because of your total lack of ethics. You are a perfect son-of-a- b**ch. Most Scorpios are murdered.