Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Joe Biden, Communist Chinese Stooge? Miranda Devine of the Washington Post has a new book out, Laptop from Hell. If we had any real journalists left, this would be front page news and the lead story on all the networks. If it involved President Trump, impeachment hearings would have already begun. Excerpt:
Hunter Biden is a drug-addled degenerate who probably is not competitively employable. Despite those handicaps, he and his uncle Jim Biden cut a wide swath, making or trying to make major deals with giant Chinese companies that presumably are arms of the Chinese Communist Party. What did Jim and Hunter Biden bring to the table in negotiating these deals?
Obviously, it was the political influence of Joe Biden, at the time the outgoing Vice President and long-time Washington insider. As I have said many times, no one ever bribed Biden. The only point of the Biden family business was to sell Joe’s influence in return for cold Chinese cash.
· From the Foundation for Economic Education, a kind of Welcome Wagon for new residents moving from Blue States to Red States which seeks to educate transplants not to vote for the policies that ruined their old homes. Glenn Reynolds has blogged on this subject frequently. It has been suggested that it might be a good idea to implement a two or three-year waiting period on allowing new residents to vote.
· Our Country Is Going ‘Down the Drain’: Former Disney Animator Takes on the Left. He and his team have created several fantastically animated and very politically astute videos. I wonder just how long YouTube will allow them before taking them down. PolitiZoid.
· Hopefully the Reconciliation Bill will fail in the Senate. It includes amnesty for millions of illegal immigrants.
· Kyle Rittenhouse had been accepted to Arizona State University’s online program. Now there is apparently a hitch. It may well help his defamation lawsuits.
While the circumstances surrounding Rittenhouse’s enrollment at ASU aren’t entirely clear, the planned protests claiming he is a blood-thirsty murderer and a white supremacist have given Rittenhouse and his lawyers new proof of the impact the media’s and Joe Biden’s defamation has made on his life.
· The Ghislaine Maxwell trial has started and surprise, surprise, the FAA accidentally reveals 704 previously unknown Epstein flights on the Lolita Express.
· How about this one? Steve Bannon wants all documents related to his contempt charges made public, which Biden DOJ is desperately resisting. As I said initially in a post I called The Indictment from Hell, indicting Bannon might not be the smartest move the Democrats have made.
· Now that they’ve “indefinitely” suspended Cuomo, CNN is desperate for ratings so they’re going to show reruns of the Russia investigation. LOL.