Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Another good Week in Pictures.
· This should bring the Russians to the table post haste.
· January 20 ushered in a new Lunar New Year, the Year of the Rabbit. The Rabbit is a symbol of longevity, peace and prosperity in Chinese culture. According to Chinese tradition this year is likely to be calm and gentle, bringing an energy that will help those looking for a more balanced life. Just what I need. 2023 is expected to be a year of hope. There are a lot of things I’m hoping for. If you are a regular reader, you can guess what they are.
· Twitter continues to release absolutely damning files. There is so much stuff coming out that it is hard to keep up. People should be stood up against the wall.
· A year in prison for lawyer who firebombed police car. Way too light a sentence, but at least it includes jail time.
· Can it get any worse for CNN. Their ratings just keep plummeting. They are eighteenth in the primetime cable ratings sandwiched between TVLand and the Lifetime Network. I have no programming experience whatsoever and I guarantee I could boost their ratings immediately if they put me in charge of hiring commentators. Their lineup is absolutely pathetic.
· Seems like a fair question to me. What happened?
· What a disaster! I have a lot of readers in the Jackson, MS area and they are suffering from years of mismanagement and incompetence by their elected officials. They have seen 10% of their residents leave over the last decade. Probably more to go, and they’re not the citizens the city needs to lose.
· As many of you are aware, I have been talking about the fact that the Offhore segment of the Energy sector has been showing strength of about a year. Last week there was an interesting article in the WSJ, The Offshore Oil Business Is Gushing Again.