Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· The Geek in Pictures. An interesting assortment of data in graph form.
· Tweet of the Week. Some Biblical scholarship.
· Thousands of Migrants Push Past Mexican Police As They Head Toward U.S. Border. I don’t think enough attention has been given to my idea to turn a twenty mile swath on the U.S. side of the border into a preserve for carnivorous predators.
· The never like it when the tables are turned, do they? After pushing anti-Trump vulgarity, Washington Post decries ‘Let’s Go, Brandon.’
· More and more has come out on the Alec Baldwin accidental shooting. It appears that safety protocols were totally ignored. Pointing a pistol at someone and pulling the trigger is a violent act and a lot of people have been convicted for just such actions. My guess is that Alec is likely to be charged with manslaughter. Meanwhile, Jake Tapper is on the job. When Republicans screw up that is the story. When Democrats screw up, the Republican’s reaction is the story.
· I’ve never been a fan of this pedantic woman and am even less of one now that she is trying to pimp for Biden. Yellen proposes a tax on unrealized capital gains to help finance Biden’s unnecessary “Build Back Better” boondoogle.
· “It would be ridiculous if it weren’t so offensive.” It is both. How the Rachel Levine ‘Four-Star Admiral’ Photo-Op Will Damage U.S. Security. Have we totally lost our minds that we think this is anywhere near normal or mainstream? These people are determined to ram things down our throats that we want nothing to do with and there will be a major reversal in the pendulum’s arc at some point.
· Dog lovers are up in arms over medical experiments supposedly sanctioned by Dr. Fauci and the NIH. Congress has demanded answers.
· I know some of you are interested to some extent or another in Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin or Ethereum. For those of you who are curious but haven’t really delved into the esoterica, here is a good, simple explanation. Cryptocurrency Explained: Is It Simply Fool’s Gold or Actually The Real Deal? Janet Yellen’s desire for the Treasury to have greater access to your checking account has focused even more attention on Bitcoin.
Though Chappelle said he was willing to meet with members of the trans community, he jokingly listed off a slew of conditions that would have to be met: “To the transgender community, I am more than willing to give you an audience, but you will not summon me. I am not bending to anybody’s demands. And if you want to meet with me, I’d be more than willing to, but I have some conditions. First of all, you cannot come if you have not watched my special from beginning to end. You must come to a place of my choosing at a time of my choosing, and thirdly, you must admit that Hannah Gadsby is not funny.”
· Coming soon, the Tesla Phone, Model Ꙥ. Look out Apple. It has built in Starlink Wifi.
· This lightweight might want to reconsider his choice of foes. Pete Buttigieg decides to go to war with Tucker Carlson.
“The country is currently facing its worst supply-chain crisis since the 1970s and Buttigieg, whose job is ostensibly to fix the situation, is making the media rounds to talk about how great it is that he disappeared for multiple months. The mind truly boggles, and it shows how little is expected from these mediocre government bureaucrats. Buttigieg failed up as an unimpressive mayor of a small town, because he checked the right identity boxes. Now, we are getting an eyeful of just how incapable he is.”