Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· · From the Democrat playbook. Fraud Pays.
One more thought occurs to me: financial fraud of the kind we see here exists largely because the Democratic Party doesn’t have a problem with it. So, how about voter fraud? As with financial fraud, the Democrats are not opposed to it; even more so, they count on voter fraud to supplement their honest vote totals. If financial fraud exists at the epic levels that we have documented, voter fraud is probably even worse.
· A true minority. White heterosexual multi-millionaires. But is he whining? No.
· A little food for thought when investing in companies that are demonstrably woke. Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook, now Meta Platforms, spent $500 million trying to influence the 2020 elections and has reportedly been acting like the East German Stasi in reporting his customers to the FBI if they say anything politically he doesn’t like. Meanwhile, the market capitalization of his company has declined from over $1 trillion to $393 billion, a loss of $631 billion to shareholders. The chart would indicate that there could be more to come. Meanwhile I’m crying big old crocodile tears for Mark. The last time Relative Strength was at this level, the stock was $72.
· It’s no secret that a lot of Democrats have been trying to distance themselves from our senescent dolt-in chief, but this guy has taken it to a new level. Ohio Democrat David Esrati has accused the president of corruption and called his son Hunter a “dope fiend.”
· Anyone remember the last time a Democrat condemned this kind of behavior? I didn’t think so. More violence from the left.
· “Presentism” is the movement among the woke history departments to judge those who lived a hundred or five hundred years ago by present standards. Bill Maher had some comments. Good clip. Favorite quote: “I think Meryl Streep should play Seabiscuit so every girl would know she could grow up to become a racehorse.”
· I’ve commented several times about the prices facing those in the UK and Europe. Check this out. If accurate, things are even worse that I thought. Much worse. Put it in perspective. It means my $300 electric & gas utility bill would jump to $8957. We’ll be burning the furniture in the fireplace and cooking over charcoal. Factories will be shutting down. Disaster of unimaginable proportion looms.