Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· A four-minute supercut of the mental case the Democrats have foisted on the U.S. Meet President George Santos.
· A Dobbs Leak Footnote. At this point I’m highly suspicious that the leak was one of the liberal Justices.
· Getting “There” Yet? Looks like we may be. DOJ seizes more classified documents. Oh no. Now this. It’s Over, Joe: New York Times Throws Joe Biden Under the Bus.
· Kamala, Back On The Job. We can all rest easy.
· This doesn’t look good, does it? Plot Twist: Ex-FBI Agent Involved in Trump-Russia Probe Indicted For Violating Russia Sanctions. Allegedly he took a $225,000 bribe while still employed by the FBI. I’m sure you’ll see a lot of coverage of this on the mainstream media networks. Right?
· I’m thoroughly embarrassed for my alma mater which has, like most universities, gradually shifted farther and farther to the left and wokeness. Vanderbilt professor actually says this nonsense, “College math a white cisheteropatriarchal space.” He should be flogged by the head of the English department.
· Weekly White House Report Card. The Stink of Corruption.