Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Someone finally has the guts to say out loud what everyone knows. Black racism is a poisonous growth in our society. The criminal element in the black community, estimated to be about 4%, is also estimated to be responsible for about half the violent crime in the United States. Should they venture too far away from their protected turf, they might eventually run into a terminal 3-S solution, a classic rural solution known as Shoot, Shovel and Shut Up.
· The hint of things to come? GOP eyes Biden family business dealings as president insists there’s nothing to see. Joe isn’t exactly the source I would trust the most. If I remember correctly, he went along with the Russian disinfo story on Hunter’s laptop.
· This ought to be a no-brainer. Senate GOPers will propose labeling Drug Cartels ‘Foreign Terrorist Organizations.’ Warm up the Cruise Missiles and the Predator Drones.
· The White House is not happy with Fox News reporter Bill Melugin who has been revealing their lies on a daily basis by his coverage of the illegal immigrant invasion. He has laid it bare while the rest of the media has toed the line for the Democrats. Melugin’s reporting from the border goes 180 degrees against the false narrative promulgated by the administration. Biden et al: Who you gonna believe? Me or your lying eyes?
· Good guy with a gun who saved life of crime victim being prosecuted. Congress should pass H.R.38, a national reciprocal carry law.
· No Administrator Left Behind. Yea, it’s obvious we need more Diversity Deans and Title IX Administrators.
· Democrats Move To Criminalize Opposition. November 8th can’t come soon enough.
· Sen. Rubio turned the tables on the media and they weren’t happy about it.
· AOC, Rashida Tlaib and their fellow nitwits don’t like it when the adults treat them like the dunces they really are.