Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Breaking News from last night. It’s starting. Atty. Gen. Barr has assigned the U.S. Attorney in Connecticut, John H. Durham, to review origins of Russia inquiry. It’s about time. Watch the hysteria build. This is the U.S. Attorney who took on the crooks in the FBI who were protecting Whitey Bulger. He is by all reports an apolitical, straight arrow. Better have plenty of popcorn.
· This is hardly a surprise to anyone who uses Google. A study done by researchers at Northwestern University indicated a fairly clear bias in search results. A dig into the results indicates it’s probably worse than the study indicated.
· In Case you haven’t read about how the immigration pendulum is starting to swing in Europe, the left of center Social Democrats have stolen the thunder from the right of center on Islamic immigration. They are calling for a “cap on ‘non-western immigrants’, and for asylum seekers to be expelled to a reception center in North Africa, and for all immigrants to be forced to work 37 hours a week in exchange for benefits.” Worth a read.
· This would seem to be common sense, but maybe I give too much credit to liberals. An article in The Economist asks Diversity or the Welfare State: Choose One. PowerLine had a long post on the subject and how it is affecting Europe.
· If ever a story begged for a response from one of the satirical sites like Babylon Bee or The Onion, this is it. Men ordered not to look at women during Ramadan in Iran. I think King Canute clearly showed how effective that is likely to be.
· You Game of Thrones fans might find this analogy interesting. Be careful who you use as a role model. Last month Eliz. Warren, a.k.a. Fauxcahontas, compared herself to the dragon queen, Daenerys Targaryen for her inspiring character and ambition to “break the wheel”, much like Liz’s approach to the banking system. “In Sunday’s episode, Dany’s anger drove her to burn the capital city of King’s Landing, killing millions – even after the city had surrendered to her.” Prophetic? Let’s hope we never get to find out.
· Smoking psychedelic toad milk may help depression. As Stephen Green says, “Thanks, but I’m feeling better already, honest.
This is pretty funny. While a De Blasio rally for
Nude Eel New Deal was going on, Trump supporters were riding
the escalator in the background. Peacefully, I
might add, and not wearing masks.
· Are these the crazy years or what? I’m not quite “woke” enough to applaud using this obviously disturbed child suffering from gender dysphoria to help launch a new line of shoes. Here he is on the Converse website. I’ve bought my last Converse product. This just boggles my mind.