Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Remember You’re American. It’s Important. Christmas Meme of the Year.
· CNN and the Atlanta Journal-Constitution don’t seem to think that the fact that their candidate tried to run over his wife with a car is news. They are essentially covering the story…with a pillow.
· The Counterrevolution Begins. It’s about time. A step in the right direction.
· A roundup of some interesting charts, starting with the feel-good chart of the week on Newspaper Jobs.
· Ted Cruz heads Biden off at the pass on the Iran Deal and the Paris Climate Accord.
· Feminists remain strangely silent on this issue. If it weren’t for double standards, they’d have no standards at all.
· 80-Year-Old armed citizen teaches carjackers valuable life lesson. I love a happy ending. Meanwhile, in Chicago, an armed robber picked the wrong AT&T store.
· Biden throwing a conniption that Twitter wouldn’t transfer Trump’s followers to him.
· It was bound to happen. Texas issues ‘stay at home’ order for entire state of California.
· Poland may have the right answer to big tech censorship. Maybe some U.S. Congressmen will discover their backbones and other parts of their anatomy.