Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· A very good Week In Pictures
· Senior moment of the week. Undoing Biden’s Burgundy Moment. The Biden Ministry of Truth put out a transcript of Joe’s comments, but they weren’t accurate if you actually listened to what he said.
· Biden’s Descent Continues.
Finally, Biden’s visible form aptly represents the weakness of his administration. Has there ever been a less impressive crew put in charge of the agencies of the executive branch? Perhaps Michael Barone could come up with one, but he’d have some work to do to persuade us. Again, in connection with Biden’s “not a joke” mantra, they are a joke.
· Related: Biden’s Teleprompter Resigns in Disgust.
· There is a good reason the ratings for CNN and MSNBC have been tanking. They are totally corrupt when it comes to covering the news. Imagine what they would have done with this story if it involved Trump or one of his children.
· Kudo to Morton’s for calling this what it is. They should install a sprinkler system across the front of their restaurant for occasions like this. A doorman with a big Rottweiler would also be a nice touch.
Honorable Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh and all of our other patrons at the restaurant were unduly harassed by unruly protestors while eating dinner at our Morton’s restaurant. Politics, regardless of your side or views, should not trample the freedom at play of the right to congregate and eat dinner. There is a time and place for everything. Disturbing the dinner of all of our customers was an act of selfishness and void of decency.
· Supposedly, things are heating up. I’ll believe it when I see it. Details of Federal Investigation Into Hunter Biden Show a Family on the Brink.
Naturally, because the Bidens play for the “right” team, though, the mainstream media still largely won’t touch the story. That’s given the White House the excuse to simply say they won’t comment on anything from the laptop, an answer that would never have satisfied to press if this involved anyone within a mile of Donald Trump.
· Peter Navarro has some suggestions for Trump on a VP pick for 2024. It would likely be an unassailable ticket.
· Candidates in his own party are treating him like Pepe Le Pew. Ohio Democrat Senate nominee Rep. Tim Ryan declines to appear with Biden in Cleveland visit.
· Blaming Putin and the Oil Companies and mom and pop gas station owners isn’t flying so aides are pushing Biden to bring back “transitory” to the inflation narrative. Shouldn’t be hard to make happen. Just put it on the teleprompter and he’ll read whatever it says.
· Bloomberg is notoriously liberal and pro Democrat, so this is another piece of evidence in the developing effort of the Democratic base to distance itself from Slow Joe. White House Economic Advisor Heather Boushey was called on the carpet in a Bloomberg interview and failed miserable to punch her way out of the bag. Jonathan Ferro, the interviewer, called Biden “shockingly naïve.”
· One European country has had enough and is taking action. Denmark moves to strip residency permits from Syrian migrants, offer them money to go home…or be deported…
Now that the AP is in a fact-checking groove, maybe it can look into Joe Biden’s denial that he has any interest in, or knowledge of, Hunter’s business transactions (none of which would exist without “the Big Guy”). Or, if the AP wanted to think big, it could even fact-check the Washington Post, New York Times and CNN stories about the Russia collusion hoax. Or, if we limit ourselves to this week’s news stories, the AP could look into .
Related: Biden relying on Dopeler Effect.
· You gotta give Joe credit for not giving up. Absolutely no one but the most mentally challenged buys his excuses, but he just keeps trotting out new ones.
· Some Representative Headlines