Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Yesterday former President Trump announced that he will visit the Southern border with Texas Governor Abbott. Powerline had some good comments. Get ready for a severe outbreak of TDS in 3-2-1…
· I’ve suggested that pushback is coming and that the pendulum will begin its inevitable swing back to sanity at some point. The good guys have won some[JW1] recently. The Cancel Woke Bullies Are Getting Pushback And It’s A Lot Of Fun To Watch. Stick to your principles and be classy about it. That cancel crowd doesn’t have principles or class, so being faced with either confuses them. You may remember the cop who trolled LeBron James on Tik Tok and lost his job. He came out OK, beating Cancel Culture on live TV as he accepted a new job from Sheriff Mark Lamb of Pinal County, AZ.
· Signs of sanity in academia. Washington & Lee University Board of Trustees votes 22-6 to keep Lee’s name after their woke faculty had voted 188-51 to remove it.
· A North Korean defector says North Korea has nothing on the Ivy League.
· 11 Odd Bits of Victorian Sex Advice. I think it’s fair to say that #1 may be irrefutable.
· Election Fraud: An issue that won’t go away, much to the chagrin of Democrats. The 2020 election fraud is one of the most egregious crimes in history. Much detailed preparation went into stealing this election across all states. It was planned well in advance to be sprung on Election Day to put Biden over the top, and it will soon be fully exposed… When the left invalidated the people's votes with all their cheating, they also lost the people's consent to be governed by them. People are ticked off and have had it with the lies of the left and are not going to take it anymore.
· Biden shows up two hours late for press conference and he still isn’t there.
· Hard to imagine the GOP coming up with a better campaign ad than this clip of a Walgreen’s being robbed in San Francisco as the security guard looks on.
· You can’t beat good satire for ridiculing the deserving and getting right at the truth. The Babylon Bee’s take on the G-7 meeting. People Who Ruined World’s Economies Gather To Discuss Hot To Fix World’s Economies.
· Good question. Ilhan Omar needs to be expelled. Why won’t Republicans loudly say so?
· A great rant from Rick Santelli who takes Scott Wapner and Jim Cramer to task.