Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Shut Up And Shave. I love it! First Gillette decides to go after the woke market for Dad’s who help their daughters shave and then Harry’s goes woke and responds to a complaint by someone with two Twitter followers and drops their advertising on the Daily Wire. As a result, there is now a website, Jeremyrazors.com, that you can also access by typing in Ihateharrys.com. and buy a razor and shaving accessories.
Her merits are entirely superficial. She makes a good appearance if you don’t look too closely.
· Did The New York Times Admit Joe Biden Is Corrupt So Democrats Can Get Rid Of Him? Kind of starting to look that way, isn’t it?
· Satire becomes reality. Someone needs to be publicly flogged over this.
· Finally: A Transparent Voting Process That Can’t Be Corrupted, Hacked, or Cheated – Democrats will hate it. You can bet that if the deceased and illegal aliens were voting for Democrats they would require a photo voter ID, a retina scan and fingerprint verification.
· Next time Jen Psaki or Slow Joe try to blame Putin for your anger at the gas pump, just refer to this.
· Well, her attorney is already there. Stormy Daniels: “I’ll go to prison before paying Trump a penny of the $293,000 he won.” Sound okay to me.
· South Carolina has about 35 inmates lined up on death row due to problems with getting the drugs used for lethal injection. The solution: a choice between ‘Old Sparky’ and a Firing Squad. Maybe that will speed thing up before they have to bring back hanging and the guillotine. They need to make things are working smoothly since business could pick up after November.
· Typical “hate crime” caught on camera. What a surprise!
· A pretty good comedy thread on the Russia/Ukraine debacle.
· The wife of a prominent Ukrainian politician was caught with £22 million in cash crossing into Hungary. Being a Ukrainian politician must pay well.
· The Woz isn’t a fan of Facebook. Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak: “Of all Big Tech, Facebook is No. 1 that I don’t like.” Hear, hear!