Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Feel Good Story Of The Day. If you are a regular reader this isn’t a surprise to you. I have been recommending Energy stocks all year. The S&P 500 Energy sector is up 54% this year.
· Loose Ends. Let’s Go, Brandon!
· What does it tell us about the miasma we’re in when Vlad Putin is the voice of reason.
· Sen. Ron Johnson is pressing the Biden Administration to reveal the number of illegal immigrants released into the U.S.
In addition to the more than half a million illegal immigrants who have been released into the United States, DHS is aware of more than 344,000 "known got-aways," or individuals who evaded apprehension and are likely in the United States illegally with little way for the government to track them, according to Johnson.
· NASCAR race ends early as gad gets too expensive for anyone to reach the finish line.
· Arms Race Heats Up: Just as China reveals space nukes, America responds with Trans Admiral.
· And this: Good news for San Franciscans. Finally: San Francisco to require proof of vaccination to poop on sidewalk.
· Teamsters decertified from XPO Logistics in Los Angeles. The same thing is happening at other places. Good news.
· Granddaughter going through Granny’s garage finds Lamborghini Countach, Ferrari 308 and pre-war MG. Sounds like a fun Granny.
· In case you think raising your children was tough, you could have been Penn Gillette. His daughter, Moxie Crimefighter, has decided she is a man. Teller hasn’t had anything to say.
· Because answering them would make you look stupid? Biden admits he dodges questions from reporters.
· We have officially lost our minds. This is what we’ve come to. From Scientific American: Nominees for a Science Award Were All White Men – Nobody Won.