Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· The Campaign Motto that fits best. “I’ve Got Half A Mind To Be President.” The gentleman from Madame Tussauds doesn’t appear to be firing on all cylinders.
· From Emmy Award winner who Slow Joe called the “gold standard” of dealing with COVID-19 to a potential subject of impeachment. New York lawmakers ‘inching’ toward a bipartisan impeachment probe of Gov. Cuomo.
· SCOTUS will review Trump’s “Public Charge” immigration rule. That one should be a no-brainer.
· Confirmation of Biden’s unqualified pick for OMB, Neera Tanden is looking increasingly unlikely to be confirmed. He should withdraw her nomination to avoid further embarrassment. Actions should have consequences, and hers are coming back to haunt her.
· Do you think for a second that the press would have used this fawning headline had a Republican president been slow to respond to a natural disaster? I don’t think so. Washington Post: Biden Has Won Praise for “Low-Key” Approach to Texas Disaster. Please, just please. These people actually think we’re all stupid. Schumer’s comments are a food example. He mocked Texas because they ‘ignored climate change.’ He ‘hopes they learned lesson.’ What a truly despicable hack he is.
· Have I mentioned that the $1.9 trillion ‘stimulus’ bill is full of pork? How about $1 billion for racial justice provisions for farmers. I assume that means Black Angus will be favored over Guernseys.
· I’m looking forward to this. Dominion files $1.3 billion defamation lawsuit against MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell. Discovery will be fun to watch.
· A college professor’s excellent advice to his students. You have no right not to be offended.
“Instead, the antidote to wrong or offensive speech is more speech, not less. When it becomes apparent that a bad idea cannot withstand reasoned argument, then it will die, and not before. That, in my humble opinion, is one of the main things you’re going to college to learn.”
· The End Is Near For Covid Hysteria. It should be, but politicians are loath to share all the good news.