Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Something tells me that Spellcheck let Charlie Crist down. “Bigtoed”? LOL.
· Update on the traveling gaffe-a-matic that is our President.
· The competition for dumb ideas is stiff these days, but this one deserves mention. Biden’s Dumbest Idea, Yet?
· Researchers find new strategy for preventing clogged arteries. I would think this could be huge, as cardiovascular disease is the world’s leading cause of death. I was hoping that the study had come to the conclusion that more coffee and bacon would solve the problem, but no such luck.
· Surprised, anyone? I didn’t think so. New report: 255,000 ‘excess votes’ for Biden in six key 2020 states.
· Now they’re [the media] at the point where the worse Biden gets – and that’s accelerating – the more over-the-top they go to pretend that he is a competent, serious statesman who is in complete control. The Morning Briefing: Media’s ‘Reaganesque’ Biden Spin Is WAY Too Much To Stomach. And of course, CNN continues to play dumb even when one of their own slaps them in the face with the evidence. CNN panel stumped when analyst exposes media’s double standard on Hunter Biden laptop story. How about this? ABC, CBS and NBC haven’t mentioned Hunter Biden’s name in 259 days. Incredible, how obvious the attempted cover-up is.
· Attaboy, Chris. Nothing like jumping into the mosh pit just as the crowd parts. LOL. Chris Wallace’s Explanation for Leaving Fox News Is HILARIOUS. He is a lightweight and deserves the anonymity that he seems destined to enjoy at CNN.
· Nancy “fears for our democracy” over anything. That phrase has become the little boy who cried “wolf”.
· Surprise, Surprise! Another ‘Walls Are Closing on Trump’ Story Has Collapsed.
· Professor makes total fool of self. Saw this picture and his woke post on Twitter and thought this guy needs help.
· ROTFLMAO! Kamala Harris freezes after seeing Vice President position posted on White House careers page. Related: Kamala offers some deep thoughts to encourage suffering Americans. This dimwit is a heartbeat away from the Presidency. That ought to give you the heebie jeebies.
· Couldn’t happen to a better RINO. Lisa Murkowski losing to Trump-backed Kelly Tshibaka in Alaska Senate race.
· Reporter mocked, as well he should be, for claiming Biden has most foreign policy experience of any president ever. Maybe, if being on the wrong side of every issue for 40 years counts. Remember the quote by Obama’s Secretary of Defense, Robert Gates? ”I think he has been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades.”