Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· In case you missed this, it is a must see for anyone who watches CNN. I expect it to be taken down and am surprised it hasn’t been. More. They were caught about as red-handed as you could get caught admitting that they are a Democratic propaganda outlet. Here is Powerline’s take. Today’s Least Surprising Story. Look for more releases today.
· Kruiser’s Morning Briefing: We May Want to Look Into Getting Rid of Minnesota. In recent years, all the state has given us is Keith Ellison, Ilhan Omar, and race riots since last summer… If we have any luck getting rid of the thorn that is Minnesota, maybe we can find a taker for Oregon and its ne’er-do-well hellhole Portland, which has been in a state of permanent unrest since last summer doesn’t show any signs of letting up.
· Harry Truman: “Show me a man that gets rich by being a politician, and I’ll show you a crook.” How Joe Biden’s family got rich while he was Vice-President. “…no less than five family members benefitted from his largesse, favorable access and powerful position for commercial gain.” The book is Profiles in Corruption: Abuse of Power by America’s Progressive Elite.
· Is this true? Are these people totally insane? NCAA ‘Unequivocally Supports Transgender Student Athletes.’ I’d have no problem if they would just create a third category for sufferers of gender dysphoria to compete in.
· Energy Charade Update. When the , the BBC, and are all punching holes in the green energy mania, you’d think the climatistas might want to take stock of things.
· A “Beautiful” Attack. The Israelis do it again.
· As Glenn Reynolds opines, “I’m guessing that her family hasn’t particularly missed her.”