Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· In case the Dems think overturning Roe v. Wade is a game changer for them, they are likely to be sadly disappointed according to polls taken after the leak.
· Blake Masters is running for the Senate in Arizona. He was the subject of a misleading hit piece by an unethical journalist (double negative?) and hit back hard. Don’t ever roll over to these cretins. Hit back twice as hard.
· A few facts about Biden’s new press secretary.
· Dinesh D’Souza’s documentary of how the election was stolen, ‘2000 Mules’ has garnered a lot of attention. It will be offered on Rumble, and apparently they have been under unrelenting cyber-attack as a result. It documents the submission of ballots en masse “in six swing states that were enough to determine the outcome in that state and, therefore, the nation…” True The Vote, who obtained the data, intends to release all of the information once the film hits Rumble to make all the information available to the public. If you aren’t sure, yet, whether the election in 2020 was stolen, you need to watch this interview and listen to the evidence. Find the hole in it. I couldn’t. Looking forward to seeing the whole documentary on Rumble.
· I sense there is a sea change taking place. One example: Conservative Parents Sweep Texas School Board Elections. “Transparency, No Masks, and No CRT in the Classroom.”
· Investment Advice. Back when SNL was still funny.
· CNN describing Slow Joe as going into ‘constitutional law professor mode’. Could it get any more ridiculous?
· Sri Lanka is a good example of how the environmentalists can totally screw up an economy if given the chance. It’s been a disaster.
· This isn’t good news for either inflation or prices at the pump. Diesel in extremely short supply.