Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· The Chicken or the Egg? Am I Stupid Because I’m A Socialist? Or Am I A Socialist Because I’m Stupid? I’d say both.
· Lt. Col. Scheller addresses his actions and the reason for them.
Third, this entire experience has illustrated to me just how hungry Americans are for honesty, accountability, and reform across the government. This was expressed to me from ALL political parties. We the people want change. We the people WILL take it. We the people are ALL Americans.
Follow me, and we will bring the whole fucking system down… in a constitutional manner with one loud voice.
· The Administration naturally would like to sweep under the rug the whole Afghan fiasco. Pelosi refused to allow the reading on the House floor of the names of the 13 soldiers who died at Kabul Airport.
· Good for him. Poor Lamb! Antifa Teacher on the Run, Claims He Fears For His Safety and Job After Project Veritas Blows His Cover. They all need to be doxed and run out of town on a rail after a good caning. He apparently will be fired. Is that before or after his caning? Furious parents attended a California School Board meeting after the Project Veritas exposé. I’m getting the feeling that people have had enough and the worm is turning.
· The Biden Administration has been scrubbing websites of information on the military gear left behind in Afghanistan.
· Joe Concha has an Op/Ed at The Hill looking at Kamala Harris’ record and speculating that the Democrats may have thrown her under the bus after laughably trying to portray her as the President’s equal. Jazz Hill, writing for HotAir, say it is official. Kamala Harris has been thrown under the bus, and for good reasons.
· Who Needs Experts? Good piece.
· Good news. It looks like Sen. Joe Manchin may break ranks and do the right thing. With Kyrsten Sinema already on board, hopefully the reconciliation bill is D.O.A.
· Harvard Epidemiologist says the case for COVID Vaccine Passports was just demolished. More and more evidence points to this. Vaccinated individuals 27 times more likely to get symptomatic COVID infection than those with natural immunity.
· The Bablon Bee does a masterful job of ridiculing those who need it most.
· Looks like the Biden Administration and the Pentagon may have their scapegoat. Pentagon Strategy Chief Colin Kahl is being pointed at. He was appointed along party lines after Republicans unanimously opposed his nomination. In the words of Tennessee Sen. Bill Hagerty, In Kahl, we have someone not even qualified for a security clearance at the center of President Biden’s incompetently planned and disorderly withdrawal from Afghanistan. In all honesty, Kahl is an execrable hack.
· Ask me if I’m surprised by this one? Missing ballots in three states exceed Joe Biden’s victory margins.
· The signees to the letter from retired Generals and Admirals demanding the resignations of Secretary or Defense Austin and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, Gen. Milley has grown to 130.
· Today in Academic Crazy: This isn’t a joke, although it is. dr. linda manyguns the “associate vice president of indigenization and decolonization” at mount royal university in alberta, canada informs us that using capital letters is oppressive. Who knew?