Back to Top
In The News for Thursday, February 25, 2021
· You think maybe the Democrats know something the rest of us figured out some time ago? Why Are House Dems Calling On Biden To Give Up Full Control Of Nuclear Weapons? How embarrassing. A letter signed by 36 members of the Democrat House caucus. His ‘mentis’ is too ‘non compos’ to trust with the football.
· Some sanity from the Judicial branch. Judge blocks enforcement of Biden’s moratorium on most deportations.
In The News for Wednesday, February 24, 2021
· Death to Me! David Mikics, the John and Rebecca Moores Professor of English at the University of Houston has written one of the best articles I’ve read on our ridiculously woke cancel culture. It is fitting that the New York Times, which was a Stalin apologist for years, is the subject of the article. I encourage you to read this and, if you haven’t seen it, to watch the movie The Death of Stalin. It is on Netflix.
In The News for Tuesday, February 23, 2021
· The Campaign Motto that fits best. “I’ve Got Half A Mind To Be President.” The gentleman from Madame Tussauds doesn’t appear to be firing on all cylinders.
· From Emmy Award winner who Slow Joe called the “gold standard” of dealing with COVID-19 to a potential subject of impeachment. New York lawmakers ‘inching’ toward a bipartisan impeachment probe of Gov. Cuomo.
In The News for Monday, February 22, 2021
· I’ll be in Washington, D.C. next week on a working vacation. Looking forward to seeing all the fences and razor wire Nancy Pelosi has erected. This ridiculousness needs to be brought to an end, but I somehow doubt we have a President willing to step up see it done.
In The News for Friday, February 19, 2021
In The News for Thursday, February 18, 2021
· Rush Limbaugh, R.I.P. He was in a class by himself and he dominated his profession for a lot of years. His studio used to be on the first floor below our Palm Beach office when I was with Morgan Keegan. As you walked up the sidewalk to enter the building, you could usually smell cigar smoke since he often kept his windows open. Mark Steyn had a beautiful obituary. His comments on Rush’s humor are particularly fun. Here are 20 of his greatest quotes. #14: A Bigot is a person who wins an argument with a liberal.
In The News for Wednesday, February 17, 2021
In The News for Tuesday, February 16, 2021
· For good or bad, the Democrats have put impeachment on the table as a political strategy. The question is whether they will be on the receiving end if the Republicans sweep the House and Senate in 2022. It’s a fair argument that using Executive Orders to repeal Immigration Law is an impeachable offense. We’ll see what develops. I’m guessing we’ll see this film clip a lot over the next few years.
· Right at the end of... [Read More]
In The News for Friday, February 12, 2021
· How dumb are reporters? You don’t have to answer that. I think we all have a pretty good idea. Andrea Mitchell, whose only apparent claim to fame is being married to Alan Greenspan, made the mistake of trying to go head-to-head with Ted Cruz, her intellectual superior by a country mile. Equally funny, Jennifer Rubin stepped in for the high five and instead stepped on a rake. These are our intellectual betters, folks. They are nothing more than political operatives with a byline.
In The News for Thursday, February 11, 2021
· Maybe it is about time for the Climatistas to “follow the science.” Not very likely as they are too invested in the narrative and not likely to admit their perfidy. Climate “Crisis” Update.
· Biden has created a crisis at our Southern border. Polls show Americans are overwhelmingly in favor of stronger border controls, but it is playing to deaf ears. States need to continue taking the administration to court as Texas has... [Read More]
In The News for Wednesday, February 10, 2021
· Joe Biden puts the interests of illegal immigrants ahead of the interests of Americans. Joe Biden creates a crisis at the border. Every state needs to sue for injunctive relief. I know you must find it comforting to know that illegals convicted of crimescy will not be prioritized for deportation. They should be prioritized for jail, no bond, and then upon completion of their sentence placed in a circus cannon and shot over the Rio Grande.
In The News for Tuesday, February 9, 2021
· This just in. Tampa Bay stripped of Super Bown title after 50 uncounted points found overnight at the stadium. In other news a post game drug test showed Tom Brady may have had performance enhancing Metamucil in his bloodstream. In other news, the NFL’s experiment with their first female referee didn’t go as expected.
· Speaking of the Super Bowl…Were those the worst set of ads you ever saw? I thing the Babylon Bee... [Read More]
In The News for Monday, February 8, 2021
· Democrats seem to think that the worm will never turn. They may be shocked when it happens. Marjorie Taylor Greene might have benefitted from the Democrat’s efforts to cancel her. Tom Cotton puts it in perspective.
· From Glenn Reynolds of Instapundit: Hilarious!
STUPID CHINESE. DON’T THEY KNOW THAT... [Read More]
In The News-Weekend Edition-Sat. Feb. 6, 2021
· I’ve said this all along as you know if you are a regular reader. A new paper from the Bureau of Economic Research found that “enforcement of mandatory restrictions appears to have driven the collapse of sales in California.”
The Best of Powerline's Week in Pictures for Sat., Feb. 6, 2021
Pretty sure this isn't a meme
Of course it would
If it weren't for double standards, the left would have no standards at all.
Just scratching the surface
Or Gov. Noem
Finally, a plan to beat the Russians
I have to admit it's been fun to watch
In The News for Friday, February 5, 2021
· Freshman Congresswoman Lauren Boebert is 5 feet of pistol packing kickass. Ilhan might have chosen the wrong person to mess with.
In The News for Thursday, February 4, 2021
In The News for Wednesday, February 3, 2021
In The News for Tuesday, February 1, 2021
· “Critical Race Theory is a set of poisonous, racist, anti-American set of doctrines…” But it may not be questioned by the current administration. It is a total scam.
In The News for Monday, February 1, 2021
· A long piece, but one which should be read in its entirety, on the Tsunami of Hate that we are dealing with and just how bad it is.
· Special Gamestop Edition of The Week in Pictures. Billy Ray Valentine and Louis Winthrope III. LOL. Looking good, Billy Ray. Feeling good, Louis. Wall Street Bets, the subreddit message board that got all this started now has over 1 billion members. That’s a lot of potential buying power and... [Read More]
In The News for Friday, January 29, 2021
· Wall Street has a history of screwing successful short squeezes. The last time anyone cornered the market was in 1922 when Clarence Saunders, the founder of Piggly Wiggly, cornered the market in his stock. The governors of the stock exchange then changed the rules and gave the shorts extra time to deliver the share of cover their shorts, effectively saving them. Robinhood’s explanation of their trading halt made sense. They probably should have been more transparent in their explanation originally and they wouldn’t have been lambasted on social media to the extent they were. At least is brough some “unity” to Congress as Ted Cruz and AOC found some common ground. That was before... [Read More]
In The News for Thursday, January 28, 2021
· In case you disagree with Joe Biden’s Transgender Policy, Facebook will ban you for “incitement.” Don’t have to worry about that. Facebook has been removed from all my devices and my account terminated.
In The News for Wednesday, January 27, 2021
· Senate Democrats choose The ‘Nastiest’ Democrat to preside over their trumped up impeachment trial after Chief Justice John Roberts declined to be involved. It will be a vindictive partisan exercise in futility. Sen. Rand Paul had a thorough takedown. 45 Republican Senators voted to throw out the impeachment due to lack of jurisdiction. That means only five might possibly betray their party and vote for impeachment. It would take 17. Game over. Politico holds out hope, but there isn’t a chance. The five who voted with the Democrats were Collins, Murkowski, Romney, Sasse and Toomey. The rest of the GOP should take a cue from the Amish and totally shun them. It will be interesting... [Read More]
In The News for Tuesday, January 26, 2021
· The House delivered Nancy Pelosi’s ridiculous impeachment articles to the Senate last night. It is entirely possible the Democrats have painted themselves into a corner that they can’t get out of and one that will have the opposite effect of what they intend.
· Insanity Wrap #131. No dearth of things to highlight.
· I had actually hoped it would be possible to take a wait and see
approach to how President Biden intended to govern, but that was very
short-lived after seeing his first 17 Executive Orders. I grade his first week
in office a complete disaster and one that sets the stage for what to expect. Unfortunately,
what we seem to have is a less benevolent Chauncey Gardner. Hopefully, “there will be growth in the
spring.” The question is how much damage can be done before the electorate
has a chance in the 2022 elections to reverse this train wreck. I might add
that Bernie Sanders believes
In The News-Weekend Edition January 23, 2021
· Well, thank goodness the media has some “peaceful protests” to ignore as Antifa continues to burn Portland and Seattle. It’s gotten scant, and not condemnatory coverage from CNN and the NYT but no mention at all on MSNBC. They make the Capitol “riots” look like a fraternity prank gone bad.
· If you would really like to make a statement that you are really
woke and on board with Biden’s mask mandate, this
is just the ticket
In The News for Friday, January 22, 2021
In The News for Thursday, January 21 2021
· I can appreciate this in light of watching my parents cope with technology for the first time in their 80’s and 90’s. I’d like to thank whomever told my mom that WTF means “wow that’s fantastic.” Her texts are so much more fun now. This one also caught my attention: Do y’all remember, before the internet, that people thought the cause of stupidity was the lack of access to information? Yeah. It wasn’t that.
· As... [Read More]
In The News for Wednesday, January 20, 2021
· In a city famous for ludicrous political theater, this is easily in a class by itself. Nothing says “normal, legitimate election” like a swearing-in behind 12 feet of razor wire and 25,000 troops that you’re not sure you can trust.
In The News for Tuesday, January 19, 2021
· The Left always tries to silence – and criminalize – its opposition. They have to do this because their ideas are too stupid and self-serving to withstand honest criticism. The Left now just wants to silence Conservatives – all of them. Related: Brit Hume Tweet. Most of the news coming out of the mainstream media and the Democrats seems to be flogging the narrative that our biggest threat to Democracy is white supremacy. Anyone who buys that isn’t paying attention. It is a straw man, designed to take attention away from the attempt to take away fundamental, constitutionally guaranteed... [Read More]
In The News for Monday, January 1, 2021
In The News-Weekend Edition, January 17, 2021
In The News for Friday, January 15, 2021
· Ammo Grrrll’s column today is her usual readable, biting look at current events. We have a long, long learning curve.
· I mentioned yesterday the proliferation of social media alternatives that are gaining traction. Two messaging services, Signal and Telegram, use encrypting technology and have been gaining users at a rapid pace. President Trump has a Telegram group and he continues to post on it, although at this point there are only about 500,000 followers compared... [Read More]
In The News for Thursday, January 14, 2021
· Watched some of the House proceedings yesterday. We are in real trouble with these people determining our fate. Here is an example of the nonsense being spouted. If anyone should be cancelled it is this idiot. Here is what Bennie Thompson, chairman of the House Homeland Security panel had to say. As I said, we are in real trouble with these people in charge. We will not be lectured by the violent, anti-American, revolutionary left. I talk to people all over the country, mostly professionals, and they are not cowed. They are livid! When called out by Rep. Gaetz, the Dems screamed at him. This must totally confound the... [Read More]
In The News for Wednesday, January 13, 2021
· Is there anything we can do to fight what is going on? Stop funding the people and nations that despise us. Take a page from the liberal’s playbook. We have our own Deux Ex Machina. And remember what Harry Truman said back when Democrats still had American values.
In The News for Tuesday, January 12, 2021
In The News for Saturday, January 9, 2021
· A truly outstanding Week in Pictures.
· In what should probably be no surprise, President Trump will not attend the inauguration of Joe Biden. I’m sure there are some heads being scratched over Friday’s Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll which showed an approval rating of 48%.
In The News for Friday, January 8, 2021
· As Stephen Kruiser says, Media finally finds a mob it doesn’t like. Let me be clear about this up front: I in no way condone what went on. Riots are riots. I’m not some mainstream media hack who prevaricates when writing about civil unrest in order to cover for people I might think are on the right side of things. Once you go full mob rule, I don’t care who you voted for, you’re an idiot and you’re on the wrong side.... [Read More]
In The News for Thursday, January 7, 2021
· The massive size of the crowd in Washington, D.C. yesterday for the Stop the Steal demonstration is a testament to how frustrated millions of Americans are with the election “irregularities” and the vicious attacks on Trump supporters by the left. I’ve been predicting a backlash, and it finally happened. Most of the huge crowd had no idea what was happening as a very small group, probably infiltrated by instigators, marched on the Capitol. The next two years aren’t likely to have Democrats and Republicans joining hands and singing Kumbaya. Here’s a good idea of just how mad people are and how fed up. It’s the kind of behavior we take for granted from liberals but are surprised to... [Read More]
In The News for Wednesday, January 6, 2021
· Today is likely to be an interesting day in Congress. Pence promises ‘We will have our day in Congress’ with election challenges. Taken straight out of the Democrat’s playbook and they’re not happy about it. Meanwhile, Georgia state senators are calling on him to postpone counting the election results.
· Related: Looks like today’s Trump Rally in Washington, D.C. might have been a boon for the airline industry.
In The News for Tuesday, January 5, 2021
In The News for Monday, January 4, 2021
In The News - New Year's Day Edition 2020
· President Trump’s New Year’s Eve video. American Exceptionalism.
· Dave Barry’s Year in Review 2020. One of my annual favorites.
Sample: MARPRIL … which starts off calmly enough, as the Democratic Party, desperate to find an alternative to 132-year-old White guy Bernie Sanders, settles on 132-year-old White guy Joe Biden, who cruises to Read More]
In The News for Thursday, December 31, 2020
· Tucker Carlson’s speech to Turning Point USA. Very good and worth sitting down and listening to. If you don’t think that we are in the fight of our lives, you aren’t paying attention to current events. The last half of his speech is particularly good.
In The News for Wednesday, December 30, 2020
· Amid all the political turmoil and over the top “wokeness” we’re subjected to on a daily basis, it’s nice to have some humor injected at the expense of a liberal fake. As Scott Johnson says in his piece, The News, Hilaria Style, never miss a chance to laugh at these people. The New York Post takes her to task. As if she didn’t have enough problems, she is still married to Alec Baldwin. The wedding itself was an interesting piece of play acting.
· Let’s start off the day with some humor, courtesy of a few Antifa soyboys. These are their shock troops?
· Let’s see. These are the guys that gave unfettered access to the airwaves for Michael Avenatti, Adam Schiff, Eric Swalwell…Spare me your fake righteousness, you lying liars. In what dystopian universe do these two pass for objective journalists?
In The News for Monday, December 28, 2020
In The News for Wednesday December. 24.. 2020
· I’ll never forget the Christmas I spent in Vietnam in 1971. I may be the only time in my life that I’ve ever been homesick imagining my big family by the fireplace opening presents. My favorite Christmas song has always been I’ll Be Home For Christmas. I hope you all have a Very Merry Christmas.
In The News for Tuesday, December 22, 2020
· History repeats itself? You might find President Eisenhower’s actions following the 1960 election eerily similar to President Trump’s following this one. As should be no surprise, Illinois was at the center of that one as Daly delivered thousands of fraudulent ballots.
· Election Fraud Update: The chances of overturning this fraud are not looking good, but here is what’s going on. The ballots in question are more than enough to swing the election.
In The News for Monday, December 21, 2020
· For those of you interested in getting into some of the esoteric market studies, I recommend Chris Ciovacco’s weekend update. I find his historical studies of past market behavior very helpful. Why study market history? Chris tags a very apropos Bible verse, Ecclesiastes 1:9: What has been is what will be, and what has been done is what will be done, and there is nothing new under the sun. It had never occurred to me that so many of... [Read More]
In The News for Friday, December 18, 2020
In The News for Thursday, December 17, 2020
In The News for Wednesday, December 16, 2020
In The News for Tuesday, December 15, 2020
In The News for Monday, December 14, 2020
· Former NYC Mayor Ed Koch had a great quote after losing the Democratic primary to David Dinkins. He was asked if he would again seek public office and he replied, “No, the people have spoken…and they must be punished.” His words proved prophetic as Dinkins went on to become the most feckless mayor ever in NYC until the current resident of the office, Bill DeBlasio. Koch’s comments seem particularly apropos to Los Angeles[JW1] in light of recent statements from Soros sponsored DA George Gascon.
In The News for Friday, December 11, 2020
· Never one to shirk controversy, Ammo Grrrll takes on the transgender movement in her column today.
It’s long past time that we stop agreeing to play along. We are nice people who do not enjoy being unkind to the mentally ill or con artists. But it is critical to our personal and collective sanity eventually to say, “That emperor has no flippin’ clothes on. I will not say things that I know to be untrue and you can’t make me. Now get the... [Read More]
In The News for Thursday, December 10, 2020
· It appears that at least seventeen other states have joined Texas in its lawsuit. so far, and it looks likely there will be others. Call your Secretary of State and demand they join the lawsuit. Here are all the states involved.
In The News for Wednesday, December 9, 2020
· The State of Texas has gone straight to the U.S. Supreme Court in its lawsuit against GA, MI, PA and WI over election rules. Louisiana has joined Texas. Some good comments from John Hinderaker at Powerline.
Writing at PJ Media, Stephen Kruiser isn’t feeling charitable to the Dems. I didn’t used to be this mean-spirited about politics but after what they did for the last for years, I find myself a bit bereft of any charitable feelings for the Dems.
In The News for Tuesday, December 8, 2020
· The guy who epitomized “The Right Stuff” has passed away at the age of 97. Chuck Yeager, the first man to fly faster than the speed of sound flying “Glamorous Glennis,” and a decorated combat pilot and later test pilot, led an amazing life.
· If you haven’t been following the story of Mark Zuckerberg’s involvement in the recent election, you might find this interesting.
In The News for Monday, December 7, 2020
· Unbelievable evidence of blatant voter fraud continues to emerge at a seemingly increasing rate. The most recent revelations from Georgia clearly indicate unlawful activity and the Governor has finally called for a signature audit. The Republican legislatures in these states need to find their backbones and take action. After seeing the ballot stuffing video,... [Read More]
In The News for Friday, December 4, 2020
· With President Trump potentially in line for two or three Nobel Peace Prizes, I suppose we should have expected this.
In The News for Thursday, December 3, 2020
In The News for Wednesday, December 2, 2020
In The News for Tuesday, December 1, 2020
· “The Smartest Man in the Room” is on Sidney Powell’s team. Navid Keshavarz is one of the weightiest names in the world when it comes to cyber-security problems. He has done work in the past for DIA, CIA, NSA, DHS office of Intelligence & Analysis[JW1] and M.I.T. With the New York Times touting Dr. Kfeshavarz-Nia’s brilliance and his ability to sniff out fraud, they’ll struggle to claim he’s not a reliable expert. The more data experts see, the more the legitimacy of Biden’s victory is in doubt.
In The News for Monday, November 30, 2020
· Reasons why the 2020 Presidential Election are deeply puzzling. For those of you who haven’t read or don’t want to read some of the more involved pieces that I’ve linked to, this is a very good, concise look at what we saw on election night and why we should be conderned.
· A touching and personal message from Gen. Flynn to all his supporters. It is worth reading this message from a true patriot.
In The News for Friday, November 27, 2020
· The most compelling, definitive and complete rundown of The Steal, yet. It is long and thorough and requires a close read by someone not a statistician or mathematician. The conclusion is that it indicated fraud accounted for a swing of 42 Electoral votes. Someone needs to go to jail for a long time. From The Voter Integrity Project. I get the distinct feeling that no one is quite ready to roll over and move on. Good. Here is a good compendium of stories on the subject.
In The News for Wednesday, November 25, 2020
· The Dow Industrials hit 30,000 yesterday, a prediction I made in April 2009 at a speech I gave to the Birmingham, Alabama Security Dealers Association. To say that my call was met with gaping stares of disbelief and a few giggles would be an understatement. You’ll recall that this was just one month following the low in the 2008-2009 bear market which had undercut the 2000-2003 bear market lows. It wasn’t a number I pulled out of thin air, but a result of studying what had happened historically following similar downturns in our economy and the financial markets. I was off a few months in my timing, as I expected it to happen over the following ten years, but that’s... [Read More]
In The News for Tuesday, November 2, 2020
In The News for Monday, November 23, 2020
· If you are not quite ready to accept the results of an unquestionably corrupt election and just “move on” as the Democrats and RINOs are urging, you might find Ammo Grrrll’s comments to your liking. I think she expresses the attitude of about 73-80 million people.
In The News for Friday, November 20, 2020
· WOW! I listened to the whole press conference given by Rudy Guiliani and Sidney Powell. It lasted over an hour and every American should watch it. They laid out a convincing case for massive voter fraud and a path to victory for President Trump, as well as thoroughly eviscerating the media. Nine key points from the press conference. Another synopsis for those who can’t watch the whole thing.
· Attorney... [Read More]
In The News for Thursday, November 19, 2020
· And the hits just keep on coming. Third Georgia County finds memory stick with uncounted votes. Think maybe there needs to be an audited recount? In Dekalb County a simple math error? Here is a statistical anomaly that defies belief. Read and make up your own mind.
· The Babylon Bee weighs in on student loans. Hard-Working Plumber Looking Forward To Paying For His Neighbor’s Gender Studies Degree.
In The News for Wednesday, November 18, 2020
· This is simply an incredible development if it is proved. I ran across it last night on one of the sites I regularly check for breaking news but haven’t seen it confirmed anywhere else, yet. It alleges that a Dominion software engineer told Antifa he’d made sure’ Trump wouldn’t win. It would certainly help explain some of the “baffling” statistical anomalies.
In The News for Tuesday, November 17, 2020
· An update on Sidney Powell efforts to invalidate the election results caused by problems with Dominion voting systems and SmartMatic software. She is convinced that she has the evidence, and she is a formidable advocate for the President. You should really Watch the interview. If you are getting your news from the mainstream media and the major networks, you might be forgiven for thinking that it’s over and time to move on. About 73 million Americans don’t agree.
In The News for Monday, November 16, 2020
· The Week in Pictures. Some outstanding memes.
· It’s early Saturday morning and people are already gathering for the Million MAGA March in Washington, D.C. Also participating is Women for America First and Stop the Steal DC. Trump supporters gave the mainstream media a lesson in what a peaceful protest actually is. It was massive. Of course, the forces of evil had to make an appearance. They should fill the jails... [Read More]
In The News for Saturday, November 14, 2020
· “Never Bet Against Me.” Trump makes first post-election comments, lays out path to victory. Sidney Powell is convinced that Trump won in a landslide. She says she is going to release the Kraken.
· A simple question was asked of people who have actually worked in the fields of auditing/stats/fraud/investigations/or other data analysis type fields. In your entire career, have you ever seen a case that threw up this many red flags that DID NOT turn... [Read More]
In The News for Friday, November 13, 2020
· A Pennsylvania judge has ruled that late PA ballots should not be counted – Secretary of State ‘lacked constitutional authority’ to override election law. Case likely to now wind up in Supreme Court. Here is some food for thought if you think this thing is settled. Not by a long shot.
· Dominion Voting Systems is coming under more and more scrutiny and it appears there are serious flaws being uncovered. As... [Read More]
In The News for Thursday, November 12, 2020
In The News for Wednesday, November 11, 2020
· The Status of High Stakes Election Continues to Be Unclear. A very good article by Michael Walsh. I posted an article from this blog a few days ago. Here is an update on the red flags. And a very good article on the four glaring statistical anomalies. You don’t have to be a mathematician or statistician to realize that there are some very fishy stats out there.
· I mentioned the migration to
In The News for Tuesday, November 10, 2020
· “They Lie, They Lie, They Lie. And Then They Lie.” Millie Hemingway on the media. They are in full suppress the news mode right now as evidence of voter fraud mounts. Facebook and Twitter have given up any pretense of being neutral, which they never were.
· Laurence Jarvik: Why I believe Trump won. “If one looks at previous crises faced by the Trump Administration, a pattern emerges – initial media reports are eventually exposed as false,... [Read More]
In The News for Monday, November 9, 2020
· The media has been itching to declare the election over and did so on Saturday. The states have yet to ratify the results and there are numerous lawsuits being filed and mandatory recounts being done. The possibility of massive voter fraud exists and Facebook and Twitter are no longer even paying lip service to being neutral. It may be too much to hope for that we’ll see votes reversed in some of the most egregious offenders, but it should nevertheless be fought tooth and nail. Our country has always accepted the outcomes of fair elections. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. You aren’t happy about it, but that’s the way a Democratic Republic works. President Trump’s... [Read More]
In The News for Saturday, November 7, 2020
· Quote for today: It’s not the people who vote that count, it’s the people who count the votes.
· More evidence of problems in Michigan. Obviously, this needs to be audited down to the last vote. 47 Counties used software that “mistakenly” diverted votes from Republicans to Democrats. It was discovered in Antrim County and resulted in the county switching from a Biden victory by 3,000 votes to a Trump victory by 2,500 votes. The Michigan attorney general has asked citizens... [Read More]
In The News for Friday, November 6, 2020
· You can be sure a unified media will shortly begin the same talking points that this needs to end for “the good of the country.” The “good of the country” will be best served if the American electorate has confidence in the outcome of the election, one that appears to have experienced massive voter fraud. We’d all like to see this finished and get on with our lives. I feel the same way, but I also think it’s time to put a stop to what has been going on for years and it’s time to fight. We don’t need what happened in Minnesota when Al Franken was elected to take place on a national... [Read More]
In The News for Thursday, November 5, 2020
· There is something fishy going on in Wisconsin. Very fishy. The Trump campaign has challenged the vote and there will be a recount. Never in history has Wisconsin had an 88% turnout, with a huge batch of almost totally Biden votes showing up in the middle of the night. I encourage you to read this piece from John Hinderaker.
· It’s hard not to be dispirited when you feel so strongly about something and were obviously wrong. Voting is a privilege and should require some modicum of effort on our part. Mailing out millions of ballots to people who would likely not have voted much less to others who were dead or no longer residents at the addresses the ballots were mailed to was something obviously prone to invite fraud. Our politicians owe... [Read More]
In The News for Wednesday, November 4, 2020
· My Thoughts on the Election:
The in-person vote seemed to heavily favor President Trump in areas where that was expected. Unfortunately, it wasn’t heavy enough to rule out the possibility of the mail-in vote being the determining factor, and that raises the possibility of chicanery in areas that are known for it. The failure of some states to complete their counts is inexcusable. You have one job and four years to prepare. Pathetic. Clearly the lawyers will be busy. We should get Wisconsin and Michigan later today. If Trumps takes them and his lead holds in Georgia and North... [Read More]
In The News for November 3, 2020 - Election Day
· VOTE! If you didn’t vote early or by mail, whatever you do vote today. I’m expecting legal challenges to surround the mail in balloting, but I’m hoping that the in-person voting will be so overwhelming for one candidate that it will make the challenges moot. We’ll see. I think we will have a good feel by late tonight. I’m expecting a landslide based on the anecdotal evidence I’m seeing, and if you’re a regular reader you know who I think the landslide will favor. We’ll see what the evening brings. Whether you are a Biden or Trump supporter, you have to be a bit nervous. The Polls either have Biden well out in front or winning a close race. You... [Read More]
In The News for Monday, November 2, 2020
· This is what is called kicking ass and taking names. No U.S. casualties. Seal Team Six rescues American hostage in Nigeria in daring raid.
· Worth reading as you head out to vote tomorrow. Thought From The Ammo Line. Quote: For 47 years, Joe Biden has been chowing down at the public trough like a chubby lady at Golden Corral the day before... [Read More]
In The News for Friday, October 30, 2020
· As the media flogs the narrative of increasing COVID-19 cases, which are a result of vastly increased testing, you might want to dig a little deeper into the data. Death rates have dropped for seriously ill patients.
· I mentioned the head-to-head rallies in Tampa, FL with both President Trump and Joe Biden appearing at the same time. Wonder who generated the most enthusiasm? You be the judge. Biden had a “drive in”... [Read More]
In The News for Thursday, October 29, 2020
· The President and Joe Biden are holding dueling rallies in Tampa, FL today. It ought to be an interesting comparison.
· This is the depths to which our mainstream media outlets have sunk. ‘Lapdog Press’ blacks out explosive Tony Bobulinski claims as CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WaPo skip story. What would be the most dominant story in the press if it involved a Republican is being smothered by the mainstream media. Indications are that the story is getting... [Read More]
In The News for Wednesday, October 28, 2020
In The News for Tuesday, October 27, 2020
· As easy as ACB? Judge Amy Coney Barrett just became a new Supreme Court Justice at 8 PM last night on a 52/48 vote. That make three appointments to the court for President Trump and there could be more to come in his next term. Perhaps the best quote: From Sen. John Kennedy of Louisiana – “We’re going to confirm Judge Barrett. And Senator Schumer needs to fill out a hurt feelings report and let’s move on.” Just to rub it in, she was sworn in by Justice Clarence Thomas at the White House.
In The News for Monday, October 26, 2020
· A little blast from the past that might be timely to remember. In August 2019, Politico magazine did a big feature on Biden, Inc. James Biden – “We’ve got people all around the world who want to invest... [Read More]
In The News for Friday, October 23, 2020
· Paul Tudor Jones, the billionaire investor, was on CNBC Thursday morning predicting a Biden victory and a Blue Wave. Andrew Sorkin, of course, loved it. Paul is a very smart guy but is also the epitome of the groupthink coming from the New York investment community who got it dead wrong last time. We’ll see. If he’s right, our world will change. I think he’s dead wrong, and we’ll find out in a few weeks. If so, I hope they have him back on to explain what happened. I might point out that Paul was a Hillary backer in 2016.
In The News for Thursday, October 22, 2020
· The Biden Protection Racket. Never before have the media been so openly fearful of asking or reporting something that might hurt a presidential candidate-Glenn Reynolds. This is a news blackout like I’ve never seen. It is nakedly partisan behavior by the mainstream media. Not one second of coverage by the major networks.
· Tonight’s presidential debate ought to be interesting. The partisan debate commission is apparently trying to make some subjects off limits. Good luck with that. Don’t know what to... [Read More]
In The News for Wednesday, October 21, 2020
· I’m absolutely stunned how many people are totally unaware of all the news that has come out in the last week about concerning the emails found on Hunter Biden’s laptop and the implications for Joe Biden’s candidacy. How can this be? Well, one reason is a near total blackout by the Mainstream Media. Unless you watch Fox News, you may be in the dark. Facebook and Twitter have been censoring it and the network news broadcasts are crickets. Imagine if you will what the coverage would be if instead of Hunter and Joe Biden it was about Don, Jr. and President Trump. It would be on 24/7. The lack of coverage of what looks like one of the biggest cases or... [Read More]
In The News for Tuesday, October 20, 2020
· Two posts worth reading. Speaking of Disinformation and Speaking of Disinformation (Cont.) You might also be interested in Rudy Giuliani’s comments and how he verified data from Hunter Biden’s hard drive. Now that his two partners have flipped on him, stuff is coming out every day. This isn’t going away, and at some point the media will be unable to ignore it any longer.
In The News for Monday, October 19, 2020
· Got any doubts about the veracity of the Hunter Biden hard drive or the information coming out? Read this.
· Behind the social-media blackout of Biden family corruption. I don’t think they will be able to ignore this one much longer. It is an elephant in the room that is stomping them flat and has not been denied by the Biden campaign. The press is unable to spin it since it is factual and it has them... [Read More]
In The News for Friday, October 16, 2020
· I’m beginning to wonder if Joe will make it to Nov. 3rd. The recent evidence that has emerged of corruption isn’t something pulled out of thin air like the Russia collusion nonsense they tried on Trump. It is emails taken directly from a laptop that belonged to Hunter Biden, which the FBI has sat on for over a year. This is going to be difficult to deny, although I’m sure the Biden campaign and their media acolytes will take their best shot. We may finally have something that even a complicit media can’t sweep under the rug. The New York Post had a follow-up article. There is a reference in the one of the... [Read More]
In The News for Thursday, October 15, 2020
· Just how smoking does a gun have to be before some action is taken. Joe Biden went into hiding at 9 AM after this story broke. This doesn’t exactly jive with Joe Biden’s former claims of not discussing Hunter’s business. This story went viral because of Facebook and Twitter trying to censor it. Apparently there was more on the hard drive that we probably don’t need to see.
· Stephen Kruiser can be blunt, but... [Read More]
In The News for Wednesday, October 14, 2020
· I’ve finally found something I agree with Joe Biden on. The 56% of Americans who think they are better off than four years ago “probably shouldn’t vote for me.”[JW1] Sounds like he was filming a Trump ad.
· The Feds seem to be channeling Johnny Paycheck. Take This Fine And Shove It.
In The News for Tuesday, October 13, 2020
· American Bar Association give Amy Coney Barret their highest rating. Watched some of Amy Coney Barrett’s confirmation hearing. Heard some of the dumbest comments I’ve ever heard emanate from politicians’ mouths. These people are unbelievable. Sen. Coons (D-DE) played the religion card. Sen. Danang Dick Blumenthal (D-CT) was his usual disgusting self and Sen. Klobuchar (D-MN) flat out lied. Thankfully, Sen. Hawley (R[JW1] -MO) and Sen. Ben Sasse (R-NE) pretty much eviscerated them. There wasn’t a single substantive argument made against her. It was all political posturing.