Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Joe goes full dictator, mandates vaccines and issues edict that employers of over 100 people must require vaccines or institute a testing program. Do we still have a constitution?
· A big Second Amendment “W”. Biden administration to withdraw nomination of David Chipman to head Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms. ATF ought to be the name of a retailer, not a government agency. Some nitwit in the Biden administration hoped this guy would slide through the confirmation process. Can’t blame them. Plenty of others have.
· In his September 7 Washington Post column Marc Thiessen that Biden is set to visit Ground Zero, the Pentagon, and Shanksville on 9/11. Thiessen comments: “Here is a better idea: stay away.” Biden to Desecrate 9/11.
· Influx of refugees straining Northern Virginia to point that native-born Americans are being turned away from a local hospital. Comment from Sen. Warner, noted nitwit, “The good news is that they’re taking [vaccines] at a higher rate than Virginians.”
· Had this happened to a black Democrat it would have beenhttps://pjmedia.com/instapundit/472797/ the lead story on the national newscasts. Since it happened to a black Republican it got 5 seconds on CNN. Woman on bicycle wearing gorilla mask throws eggs at Larry Elder as reporter laughs. Hasn’t his security detail ever heard of bear spray? It’s a great attitude changer. From Instapundit.
· The New York Times had a poll in its Op/Ed section, Quiz: If American Had Six Parties, Which Would You Belong To? This link should get you by the paywall if you want to see where you show up on the Venn Diagram.
· The New York Times seems to be covering for slow Joe by not updating its polling page. It hasn’t been updated since mid-May when they had him at 63%. Recent polls have had him below 40%.