Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Thoughts From The Ammo Line: Friday’s column was particularly good and very timely in light of the racial divide being promoted by too many.
Let me spell out the Left’s advice to blacks: Every attitude and behavior that can possibly assure a healthy and productive future is “white” and, therefore, off limits. But that’s OK. Because everything you need to know about yourself is the color of your skin. That’s not only your “hole” card, but your entire hand, your All-Areas Backstage Pass.
· How True. A common thread in Waukesha tragedy, Kenosha shootings: Government Failure. You can add to that the Portland riots, San Francisco, etc.
· According to Politico…Democratic Party Is Poised to Blow Up Soon. They suggest a primary with the likes of Kamala Harris, Pete Buttigieg, Stacey Abrams and Gov. Gretchen Whitmer vying for the nomination. Lots of luck with that crowd. Entire brand is a wreck.
· Free Fall: Joe Biden’s Approval Now Underwater in 48 States. If you’re a fan, you still have Vermont and Hawaii barely hanging on. What can expect from a state with enough idiots to elect Senators Bernie Sanders and Maisie Hirono?
· This would certainly throw a monkey wrench into the works. Sen. Blackburn says as many as 6 Senate Democrats waffling on massive social spending bill. It shows just how far gone the party is that there are only 6.
· A couple of New York Times journalists seem to have discovered that ‘blue states are the problem’. What an epiphany!
· But for an observant airline passenger, scientists might have missed the largest underwater volcano eruption ever detected. It was 1.5 times as powerful as Mt. St. Helens.