Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· A particularly good Week In Pictures from Powerline.
· Quote of the week: The secret Republican plot to make liberals look like idiots, known as “Operation Just Let Them Speak” is working.
· Like we didn’t already know this. Hillary Did It! The Washington Post, of course, buried the story on page A8, paragraph 25. Trump had some comments on this incredible scandal. I hope there is a Sicilian desire for revenge and justice when the tide turns in November.
· Bill Maher Crosses The Line? This won’t sit well with the Dems. A must watch. His riff on LGBTQ.
· Headlines of the Week:
Disinformation Board Narrowly Outlasts CNN+
Study: Testosterone treatment turns Democrat voters more conservative
Gasoline Prices Rise Above $ in All 50 States for First Time Ever
California’s Average Gas Price Tops $6 per gallon
· Feel Good Story of the Day. Gerrymandering is only a ‘threat to Democracy” when Republicans win. Have you noticed? In New York and Florida, the Democrats’ plans backfired disastrously for them. Gerry Nadler and Carolyn Maloney, Dem colleagues for 30 years, now have to run against each other. Get the popcorn.
· A very good article by Glenn Reynolds in the New York Post on Elon Musk. The left hates Elon Musk because he’s a twin threat that doesn’t tolerate BS.
Musk is thus a twin threat. As the sometime richest man in the world, he has a lot of power, and it’s not under anyone else’s control. And he’s a nerd, with a nerd’s low tolerance for bull. Where more socially “polished” people would go out of their way to show fealty to leftist tropes popular among the Gentry Class regardless of their absurdity, Musk is happy to point out that the emperor has no clothes.
· Democrat pollster John Zogby graded Biden’s week an unusually low D- last week as did Conservative analyst Jed Babbin.
This could be the worst week of Biden’s presidency.
1. A federal judge rejected the Biden administration's effort to ease COVID-19 restrictions on immigrants at the border.
2. The stock market is bordering on bear territory.
3. Inflation continues unabated, and economists are now talking about stagflation around the corner.
4. Fuel prices continue to rise to record levels.
5. There is no short-term fix for mothers who desperately need hard-to-find baby formula.
· So, you think you have a tough job? You could have this one.