Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Good news for Tennesseans. In-N-Out, headquartered in California has announced they are opening a Tennessee HQ and will be expanding east of the Mississippi River. That means two iconic brands will be headquartered in Tennessee, Krystal and In-N-Out. Fine dining at its best.
· Isn’t that interesting. Classified documents found at second Biden location. What used to be no big deal has been elevated by the Democrats treatment of President Trump and now it is an “exploding cigar” for them. Powerline has comments. Poor Karine Jean-Pierre is, as usual, totally lost in trying to respond to Peter Doocy. The second find was “leaked” to NBC News.
President Biden doesn’t know anything about either the first batch or the second batch. He did the right thing, even if he doesn’t know what the right thing is either.
Biden doesn’t know anything about anything. That is, he knows nothing, We can all agree on that. It all comes as a great surprise to him.
The talking points have been distributed to the mainstream media.
In republics, , by the suffrages of their fellow-citizens, to stations of great pre-eminence and power, , which, to any but minds animated and guided by superior virtue, may appear to exceed the proportion of interest they have in the common stock, and to overbalance the obligations of duty. .
I know that not all public school teachers are perverts. The ones who are, however, need to be perp-walked out of their classrooms and hit with court orders that keep them away from schools forever.
· Got a child graduating from college who isn’t sure what he/she wants to do? Finding that Bryzantine Pottery or Gender Studies major isn’t that marketable? You might apply for this job, driving the Oscar Mayer Weinermobile. The salary is described as “competitive” but not disclosed.
· Here’s what the FAA has been focused on instead of keeping planes in the air. Spoiler alert: It’s all woke nonsense. What would you expect from the totally incompetent Secretary of Transportation? Like many of Biden’s appointees, he didn’t check the box for competency. He checked the box for being openly homosexual. Somehow I missed when that became any reason on earth to hire someone.
· Been a fan of Dr. Ed for a long time. Ed Yardeni: We’re Back in a Bull Market.
· More and more Charlie Munger’s opinion of Cryptocurrency looks pretty good. It has no intrinsic value. Crypto’s Hotel California Traps the Winklevoss Twins. It’s easy to check in, but checking out has been proven difficult.
· An interesting trend that is in its early stages. We’ll see. The New Jew.
There's a local gun group for Jewish gun owners in Boca Raton called "Lox and Glocks." A Jewish friend of mine accidentally boarded the Bright Line train while carrying and then was forced to Uber from West Palm Beach back to his Miami home. I overheard a foursome of 80-something year old Jews, one in a wheelchair, discuss their favorite gun ranges as they licked frozen yogurt in Delray Beach. These were not the Jews we were used to.